ADSR circuit on LTspice

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by HX2, Nov 13, 2016.

1. HX2

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Hello !

I am going to build this ADSR circuit, and first I have to model it, so I chose LTspice to do so. But the problem is that it doesn't seem to work : the output only shows a discontinuity at the time where the pulse starts (instead of the envelope I expect). I attached the original circuit and my model with and without alim. I chose for the input a pulse since the input is normally a trigger, but it may be a wrong choice. Plus my opamps seem to be in saturation and I'm not quite sure whether this is normal or not...
    Since I'm not that familiar with electronics I may have made a lot of mistakes, I'm sorry, but I'd be very happy if you could help me with that.

2. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

You have some points not connected:

HX2_ADSRLTSPICE_comments.png
    Bertus

3. HX2

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Hello,
    Thank you for your quick reply.
    Actually on the original circuit this part is mentioned as having a role of retrigger, so that the ADSR behaves like a LFO. I tried to connect it but it doesn't make it work anyways.
    And sorry I forgot the screenshot with the alim (and I'm not at all sure about how I put it)

4. ericgibbs

Jan 29, 2010
    hi HX2,
    Comparing the circuit diagram and the LTS sim there are many errors and omissions.
    I would suggest you redo the LTS asc circuit and repost.

E

5. ericgibbs

Jan 29, 2010
    hi HX2,
    Look at this LTS plot and circuit.
    You will have to replace the potentiometer and OPA models with your version of the models.

E