ADG333ABRSZ QUAD SPDT Alternatives?

drfalken01

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Greetings! I've a need for a work-alike of the ADG333ABRSZ which is a QUAD SPDT 20SSOP part. We're in a pinch like many others are to source the part, but after great effort this initiative has been to no avail. The engineering team is working on updating a legacy EEG amplifier that uses these, but we've had no luck whatsoever lately in sourcing this quad switch. Now we're just thinking it'd be better to replace it.

Using a work-alike and pcb re-spin is the agreed to alternative, and that's no major problem obviously unless the part is very much larger than a 20 SSOP footprint.

Do any of you analog gurus have an idea about what we can perhaps use as an alternative for this? We can design in something equivalent. Also, we truly appreciate any suggestions whatsoever at this point- the project is on perpetual hold due to no stock of these critical parts and a few others - but we can probably get around the other parts issues if we can just replace the ADG333ABRSZ.

Any ideas? Thank you kindly in advance. -Jeffrey

Footnote - I attached the switch parts datasheet if you care to peruse it. Thanks again for entertaining this question. If a work-alike part can be identified that's in stock somewhere (really) we'd be exceedingly relieved. BTW, we've been at this for 3 or more weeks ourselves but there's always the off-chance some of you may have substituted in a similar situation before so that's why I ask!

Attachments

drfalken01

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Well, I am just about cornered into using ISL43240's , but they might suffice for testing at the very least. We did parametric searches, yes, just the characteristics were not the greatest on some crosses. We'll try the ISL43240 for now and hope to find a better match later, but who knows in this parts market? Thank you for your reply.

drfalken01

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Well, I am just about cornered into using ISL43240's , but they might suffice for testing at the very least. We did parametric searches, yes, just the characteristics were not the greatest on some crosses. We'll try the ISL43240 for now and hope to find a better match later, but who knows in this parts market? Thank you for your reply.
BTW, nice to meet you.