Accidents happen...

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I 'll take thinks in order.

As long as the two drivers are in agreement about whose fault was it and call their insurance companies representatives to document the accident, no police needs to be involved. This was the case: I admitted it was my fault, the other driver didn't disagree. ;P

About my driving abilities: I can drive in heavy rain, I can drive in dense cities, I can drive in highways, I can drive at night, I can drive other people's vehicles, I know all the road signs. I know many people who can't do all of the above.
However, I tend to get overconfident sometimes and that's when accidents happen.

The most emotionally heavy part was before the accident:
1.What?!?! He stopped!?!?!
2.D@mn, I 'm gonna hit him!
3.Please, please, please, please stop...
4.Oh, Sh!t!

After that, it was a typical and composed procedure.

Finally, I 'm all pro internet privacy. Even if there was a video of the accident, I 'd think more than twice before uploading it. Just mentioning it is a bet that Google doesn't linger too much in the offtopic section.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Finally, I 'm all pro internet privacy. Even if there was a video of the accident, I 'd think more than twice before uploading it. Just mentioning it is a bet that Google doesn't linger too much in the offtopic section.
Agreed. There is always someone willing to try to take advantage.