AC motor runs ok but showing wrong RPM

apanmal

Joined Mar 18, 2022
HI guys... nothing for this thread anymore because instrument was too old to put additional effort in it... it works on 60RPm and thats ok for user so that is it.. thanks to everyone that tried to help and next time if ask for help I will be more detailed with information about everything :) This was my first and i believe not last post :)

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Certainly there is a possibility that the problem can be solved, and certainly it would be interesting to know how those two speeds were obtained from one motor powered by the mains.
Knowing more about a situation is how the many experts here, and those with some experience can relate things to what they know, and even more importantly, how newcomers can learn.
The benefits of a solution are often additional education for the rest of us. That is the secondary purpose of having the discussions preserved.

apanmal

Joined Mar 18, 2022
Yeah problem could be solved , they offered us OEM parts which are very expensive and in this case customer wasnt in for this level of repair this is why I asked here but also made a lot of mistakes while I had machine totaly opened I could have made a lot of photos of specs and etc which would be great help and even maybe someone would have an idea how to solve the issue.. I had planed to open machine again but than came the decision that ist ok in this state of repair that we have done.. and 60rpm is ok :)