AC interference on routes

Vishnu ECE

Joined Apr 30, 2021
Screenshot_20210430-164933.jpg
Hello guys I am facing a problem that is we are getting some unexpected voltage reading on routes below the neutral path(NU_OUT) especially those connected to transistors Q6 ,2,4,5. Actually those signals should be controllable from external microcontroller even though I didn't connect to any microcontroller and just powering up the board we are seeing those Voltage reading. We think it's due to neutral wire above those paths.please can anyone help me out to find the actual reason for the cause of the problem and solve it .Thanks in advance

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
I don't see NU_OUT on your schematic.

If the NU_OUT line if floating, then it takes very little stray capacitance coupling to show a signal on a high impedance oscilloscope.
Add a 10kΩ resistor from that line to ground or V+, and see if that makes a difference.

Vishnu ECE

Joined Apr 30, 2021

If the NU_OUT line if floating, then it takes very little stray capacitance coupling to show a signal on a high impedance oscilloscope.
Add a 10kΩ resistor from that line to ground or V+, and see if that makes a difference.
I didn't sent the full schematic.i shared only the operation of relays

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Show the full schematic and the full PCB layout.
It appears to me that you need to separate the AC traces from the low voltage components.

Vishnu ECE

Joined Apr 30, 2021

Can you please tell me the name of the net I have to add a pull up resistor according to schematic