AC DC rechargeable Led Bulb Driver

arindaminstru

Joined Dec 31, 2022
AC DC rechargeable Led bulb driver mainly build with two different ICS. First one is drive several leds in series when power is available. Second one is drive several leds in parallel, also charge the lithium battery, when power cut happens the second IC drive the leds in parallel using the battery. QW2886, XT1011BS are some name of the second ICs, but these ICs are not easily available in the market, can anyone tell me the alternative of this ICs which is easily available in Digikey, or Mouser etc.?

Please see the attached file for QW2886 datasheet.

Attachments

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I do not believe that IC, as described in the PDF, is available in any market, mostly because I very much doubt that it exists. Moore bluntly, I consider it a fake. "SincereTek" does not appear to be an actual organization, either.

The data sheet only faintly resembles data sheets from real semiconductor manufacturers.
In addition, it is not possible for that device to switch between a series connection of multiple LEDs and a parallel connected arrangement.
I have examined the circuits of several exit signs/emergency lights, and none of them do any switching of the LED arrangement.

sghioto

Joined Dec 31, 2017
The chip is legit, seen a recent article where the chip is used in a LED Inverter Lamp.
Available from Alibaba.com.. Minimum order 1 lot = 10 pieces at $8.20.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
The chip is legit, seen a recent article where the chip is used in a LED Inverter Lamp.
Available from Alibaba.com.. Minimum order 1 lot = 10 pieces at $8.20.
OK, but the neither the company name nor the data sheet gave me the impression of being for real.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Interestingly I was given a case of bulbs, similar to that description, by a client who had purchased them and then discovered that they did not at all suit her application. And she then discovered that only unopened boxes could be returned.
The bulbs are an odd size and the color is a very bright shade of white. But when the power fails they do light up quite well. But I have not experimented to see how long they will last on a charge. I had forgotten about that until I saw the photos.