Hi,
I am looking for a switch for my boss. He wants an illuminated round rocker switch with 1 amp and 3 to 5 volts with DC. I don't really know a lot about electronics. I've been searching all over the web for a switch that meets these requirements, but no one seems to sell a switch with only 1 amp and 3 to 5 volts.
My question is: Are AC ad DC related? I mean, if a switch says it has 125VAC, can that be converted to a different amount in DC?
Can someone please help me.
I am looking for a switch for my boss. He wants an illuminated round rocker switch with 1 amp and 3 to 5 volts with DC. I don't really know a lot about electronics. I've been searching all over the web for a switch that meets these requirements, but no one seems to sell a switch with only 1 amp and 3 to 5 volts.
My question is: Are AC ad DC related? I mean, if a switch says it has 125VAC, can that be converted to a different amount in DC?
Can someone please help me.