About push button switches and power supply

I'd wait for the docs. It could be powered by USB or an aux supply. S1, S2 and G are likely places for switches. "B" could be "Back"

Ixx is probably a bit pattern for the "song".

K1 and K2 are usually the symbols for a relay

A description of the part, might offer some more ideas. Otherwise your flying blind.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Hopefully the Chinese supplier Will provide instructions, all of the items I have purched have been sadly deficient in that area.
And queries have been answered in Chinglish.
End up trying to figure it out yourself. In some cases there is a Utube video where someone has gone before.
Max.

saliyawickramasinghe

Joined Feb 13, 2019
Hopefully the Chinese supplier Will provide instructions, all of the items I have purched have been sadly deficient in that area.
And queries have been answered in Chinglish.
End up trying to figure it out yourself. In some cases there is a Utube video where someone has gone before.
Max.
yes max.I'm totally stucked with this.Try to search suitable video in youtube.thanks max

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Wow! The TS is right. There’s nothing in the listings. There’s no hint as to the device. I usually can search on part numbers to find other listings that has documentation.

The silkscreen isn’t much help either. I thought Io1 through IO8 were triggers, but the description says there are 10, not 8. Even supply connections are confusing because there seem to be two possible connections.

saliyawickramasinghe

Joined Feb 13, 2019
Wow! The TS is right. There’s nothing in the listings. There’s no hint as to the device. I usually can search on part numbers to find other listings that has documentation.

The silkscreen isn’t much help either. I thought Io1 through IO8 were triggers, but the description says there are 10, not 8. Even supply connections are confusing because there seem to be two possible connections.
of course.The 10 triggers also the problem to me(shows only possible 8 triggers).I thought to supply the current through "VIN" and nearest "G".

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
I thought to supply the current through "VIN" and nearest "G".
Current. Lets understand that term: But first, I bought a neighbor a meter for his birthday so he could test his own car batteries without having to bother me. He wanted to know the battery voltage so he set the meter to current - which is pretty much what a lot of people call voltage. My father always referred to house current. Current is not the same as voltage. The reason why I mention my neighbor is because he blew the fuse in his meter. When it didn't work he let me know I gave him a defective meter. No - apparently my instructions were defective. He did not set the meter to voltage when he touched across the battery terminals.

You referred to current through the "VIN" and "G". While that may seem like a good place to power it - it may not be. There's a V+ terminal, which I would expect the positive voltage to be applied. However, I don't see any voltages listed. Maybe it's 5 volts; maybe only 3.3 volts. Before you go throwing voltages on it - make sure you know where to apply power. My thought was to follow the USB port to determine where power is connected. Since it IS a USB port - that would seem to indicate a 5 volt supply is necessary. Your card may be powered directly from the USB port. So before you solder wires and apply voltages - try plugging it into a USB port and see if it powers up from there. As for the 10 channels - that I haven't a clue on.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
If you go all the way through the manual, the connection information is all there, including how to connect all ten selection buttons, (P17) and the power connection and voltages, (p7). And there is a fair amount of information also in english, including what I think are programming examples. But yes, an english language translation of all 32 pages would be easier. But circuit drawings work the same in both languages. It appears that it needs both 3.3 and 5 volts. and 3.3 for the USB connection, so caution is suggested.