AAC Upgrade Thread - Feedback & Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems all attachments/uploads to my blog (at least) are missing -- Inasmuch as such entailed four years work PLEASE tell me this is a temporary problem :(

Best regards
HP

Hope this can be fixed!!! I'm not packra0_15!!! for some reason it won't let me sign in as SHORTBUS won't accept my pass word the only one I use. When I click on the "forgot pass word" it sends a message to my Email but uses that(packra) name. Or have I finally been banned????

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Hope this can be fixed!!! I'm not packra0_15!!! for some reason it won't let me sign in as SHORTBUS won't accept my pass word the only one I use. When I click on the "forgot pass word" it sends a message to my Email but uses that(packra) name. Or have I finally been banned????
As far as I know you haven't been banned.

If the packra0_15 a user that you created so that you could post, or is that something out of the blue (indicating, perhaps, that your username got flubbed during the transition)?

This is likely something that an Admin (@bertus or @jrap) will have to deal with.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hello,

I noticed that the text darkness has gotten much lighter and hard to read.
Is that going to be fixed or is that just with my computer?

non bold text: test

I see the bold text shows up darker but it is much lighter when i type it in the reply box.
Notice in the following image the light text you see there is even darker than when i type.

The small image shows the text as when typing.

Oh geeze i can not even edit this post with a new image.

IMAGE NOT TEXT:
ScreenShot_20191021_102723.gif

Last edited:

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Hello,

I noticed that the text darkness has gotten much lighter and hard to read.
Is that going to be fixed or is that just with my computer?

non bold text: test
The contrast isn't bad on my machine (Win10 using Chrome). The signatures are lighter and I'm glad that isn't the normal text font.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Thanks.

I just noticed another thing.
When i leave the forum (close out all windows) then come back later, it tells me to "Log In" but when i try to log in it tells me i am already logged in and to click "here".
Small bug but just thought i would mention that. The old software did not do that.

jrap

Joined Jun 25, 2006
@Bobtp
Thanks.

I just noticed another thing.
When i leave the forum (close out all windows) then come back later, it tells me to "Log In" but when i try to log in it tells me i am already logged in and to click "here".
Small bug but just thought i would mention that. The old software did not do that.
Thank you - Looking into this

Status
Not open for further replies.