AAC Upgrade Thread - Feedback & Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
You can't highlight quoted text, but it should be working on the rest of a post's text -- Could you confirm?
View attachment 189461
When I Highlight and hit reply under what I highlighted it takes me to the top of the forum. When I scroll down to the post screen there is nothing there. When using reply at the bottom of the post this is what happens, a full quote of the post highlighted.

At 4:52 PM you post something and then at 7:17 PM you are complaining about not getting an acknowledgement. Really? If ownership/admin team isn't sitting there around that clock so that they can respond to your post in less than 2.5 hours it's unbidden rudeness?
@WBahn and @jrap

Please note that my initial post on the subject of missing blog content was submitted at 7:57 AM (CDT) (Spec: Post #22 on this thread) -- Prior to which several other members' issues had been addressed!

Moreover, I don't expect 'instant correction' of the difficulty -- that said, an acknowledgment would have been nice/reassuring...

Best regards
HP

Last edited:

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Just curious...

After reviewing a thread, I’d scroll to the top and click on “New Posts”. This would mark the current thread as read. This functionality is gone.

I’ve found two new procedures that are a bit more difficult to execute.

First, I click on the “lightning bolt” icon and then the “New Post” selection appears in the header. Then I click on that link and I’m back where I want to go...

Secondly, I can click on the menu icon in the upper left corner. Then, I have to click on forums (first time) and subsequently click on “New Posts”and I’m back where I want to go...

I think that I read there are two more ways of getting there. But no matter which steps you follow, it is over complicated to get back to “New Posts” compared to the old site.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
I'm using the classic display. In fact, using either one, there is no next thread/previous thread to move from thread to thread. It use to be at the end of the last message on the page and this reply box.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hello,

Indeed the contrast in the reply box is very low and hard to read.
It would already help if the text would be real black.
Also the symbols box is still missing.

Bertus
Hi,

Thanks for mentioning that i see the same problem.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Using my mobile phone Samsung with Android.

When you open inserted images of a post in an auxiliary window, the tools (to manage the image) disapear in less of a second.

They show up to the right against the upper edge.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Using my mobile phone Samsung with Android.

When you open inserted images of a post in an auxiliary window, the tools (to manage the image) disapear in less of a second.

They show up to the right against the upper edge.
So i guess there is a difference in using a home PC vs a Mobile phone.
I'll have to ask about that.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Hi,

I just noticed that the threads we've been watching have the first letter of your screen name over the icon for that thread. That makes it easier to see what threads you've been involved with. I like that it is easier to see.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Hi,

I just noticed that the threads we've been watching have the first letter of your screen name over the icon for that thread. That makes it easier to see what threads you've been involved with. I like that it is easier to see.
I like (and prefer) my avatar. That ladybug is with me for more than 12 years now. A reminder of a happy moment in my life.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

@atferrari , You will see a small avatar in the list.
In your case you will see the ladybug.
When no avatar is uploaded, the first letter of the screen name is shown.
When you hover the small avatar, a popup will show you how many messages you made in that thread.

You might also have noticed the little green dot below the avatars.
It shows that the user is online.

Bertus

Status
Not open for further replies.