A Problem The Forums Have Not Solved

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
How are you going to say good bye to the forum members.
How will you get that done,or do you care. Do you say It don't matter you are gone.
Is thats the way you feel or you could care less.Does any one have any
suggestion,without leaving spam for your family.If you disappear your
post would remain and go deep Into the harddrives of the Forums.
Maybe a sticky for confirmed members. Maybe there are confirmed members already.

Last edited:

debe

Joined Sep 21, 2010
Very interesting Loosewire, often wondered that. I guess if were gone in body our posts are still some where in the net. I gues posters who treat others with respect will be missed.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Being Loosewire does not make me disrespectful. I take the time every now then
to tell the members that I respect them.This Is a game of who,who and we all
play it different. This Forum ranks high In getting members to communicate on
a lot of subjects. Some thing we can't change, who we are. I am that guy In the
Atlantic Ocean In my picture album.That picture speaks for me,a happy Loosewire
unasisted without equipment. I look for blue deep water ocean scences that compare.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
It is a fundamental problem with the net. When people disappear you don't know what happened, they could have died, become homeless, whatever.

If you have any real friendships develop here don't depend on the site. I have a small list of phone numbers and snail mail addresses I value very highly.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I am teaching my wife how to post if I am gone before her.
So you guys know I am well some where else and cannot be reached unless u decide to come to where I am.

But if she goes, well, then I have to find another.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
What if your wife have a backup plan too?
Egad !! Never thought of that. :eek:

Let me get back on tht, Need to have a little chat with wify when she's back from work.
She is at Bados Resort, having dinner with a bunch of foreigners from Japan, Europe and a few others from different countries.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Reminds me of a joke.

Professor's wife comes home from shopping to find a note on the dining room table.

"My dear wife, I love you and do not want to end our marriage, but a student has been throwing herself at me and I can no longer resist. Please forgive me."

He comes back the next day to see a new note on the table.

"My dearest husband, I too love you, but have found a young man whom wishes to have a fling with me. May I remind you that 21 goes into 61 many more times than 63 goes into 20. See you in a couple of days. Love."

Last edited: