A multi-‘cat’ experiment

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I think we got reality really wrong. I think reality is much simpler. I think we exist in a one dimension existence.

Time. It's the only one way direction that can be discerned. This constant time dimension can only produce one direction, equal length, one dimensional objects.

Everything physical is composed of one direction, one dimensional equal lengths. Equal lengths because of constant time.

If we take a one dimensional object, which only has length(and direction).......and bend it into a circumference.....we acquire a one dimensional area. The circumference remains one dimensional.

If we bend a ripple or spiral in the circumference as we rotate.......we acquire a one dimensional volume, with density....the circumference remains one dimensional. The circumference only has length. These lengths also have direction that can not be reversed. Because time can not be reversed.

Something simple. Us trying to figure reality out with math and believing that space is an entity(has dimension).........is great fodder for creation.

Every dimension of space/volume is just length. Even if you don't believe a one dimensional object can have volume.........a collection of non volume lengths would give you density and volume.

One dimension is all one needs. That's the best argument for it. Can you describe all the properties of a particle with just one length. I think it has been done. It even ties the properties together.