A little introduction.

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
How old are you der? For some reason I thought you were around 18. But I frequently confuse you with magnet18.
I'm 18 :D
freshman at purdue this year

Welcome aboard Will!
you remind me of me 4 years ago ;)

edit-
dang, I had no idea derstrom was that old :p

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I think someone needs to go back and change their post from "Girls get more and faster responses!" to "Girls and 14 year old boys get more and faster responses." :) :) :)

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
I've been working with electronics for 15-20 years, and before that it was just a hobby.
That puts you at at least 31 to early 40's, assuming you had no job before electronics
I'd guess 35-37

If you had another job before electronics, you could be anywhere from 30's to 50's (or later even)

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
That puts you at at least 31 to early 40's, assuming you had no job before electronics
I'd guess 35-37

If you had another job before electronics, you could be anywhere from 30's to 50's (or later even)
Okay, Perhaps I had worded that wrong. I haven't had a JOB in electronics for 15-20 years. I've simply been working WITH them, building serious projects, studying theory, learning how and why things work. Before that, it was just lighting light bulbs and building electromagnets :D

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Given I just found out about justtrying, and realized that I also was potentially completely wrong about you, I must ask, are you male or female?

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I assume you're a guy but I also assumed justtrying was a guy. That's my point. Statistically you've got a higher chance of being a guy so I guess I'll go back to assuming. (that you're a guy)
Haha, your assumption is correct. I'm a guy. At least, last I checked... :rolleyes:

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
Welcome to AAC Will ,I am 23 and older than you but you are not that alone I think "Lightfire" is near to your age...when I started with electronics/programming I was also around 12... years will just pass on try to learn more whatever you can…

Good Luck