A confession, and an outing.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Come on guys, when have I got offended by casual humor? Being where I am in life, a sense of humor is one of the few things that keeps me going. And I like to laugh at myself more than most.
Perhaps you don’t know… but I’m a little over sensitive. Having a close relationship with the LGBTQIA+ community, I may have over reacted.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Oh I am very sensitive to comments that are meant to hurt. It has taken me quite awhile to get over being called sir casually. Being misgendered on purpose can cause hurt.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
That is what all of society is and does. I think of a society as a group of people united in an agreed upon collection of values, with most of them being completely arbitrary, inconsistent, and illogical, and the adherents of which are usually unable to coherently explain why they espouse said values.
The answer I would give to this is way too political to survive here. The short answer is look at what the ruling class of your state is doing. They are trampling laws and right to make the new book of Genesis, paraphrasing here, "make the laws in our image". (Gen1:26)

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
The answer I would give to this is way too political to survive here. The short answer is look at what the ruling class of your state is doing. They are trampling laws and right to make the new book of Genesis, paraphrasing here, "make the laws in our image". (Gen1:26)
I don't know what you're talking about as nowdays I go out of my way to avoid being informed about current events but I'll take your word for it. Without that context I don't know if you're rebutting me or agreeing. I intended my reply to you neither as a rebuttal or an agreement, but a supplement. Essentially "yes, they are hypocrites, just like everyone is "

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
I don't know what you're talking about as nowdays I go out of my way to avoid being informed about current events but I'll take your word for it.
From what I know you must be like most in your state now days that aren't involved in the changes being made by the ruling class. I can see no other reason for why the are still in power.

And from my point of view there is hypocrisy then there is HYPOCRISY. The lower case only effects those that apply it in their own lives and the upper case that make it happen to everyone's life.