86.79 MHz FSK Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevil

Joined Jun 28, 2020
Any advice on how to design simply 86.79 MHz FSK Transmitter with following parameters?

4.5 kHz max. modulation stroke
100 mW
512 bit/s

Are there any chips that could help simplify the design?

BobaMosfet

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Any advice on how to design simply 86.79 MHz FSK Transmitter with following parameters?

4.5 kHz max. modulation stroke
100 mW
512 bit/s

Are there any chips that could help simplify the design?
Start here:

Title: Understanding Basic Electronics, 1st Ed.
Publisher: The American Radio Relay League
ISBN: 0-87259-398-3

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
You are right, the NE555 is a few orders of magnitude too slow.

It looks like you want to use a frequency improperly. This thread is closed. As always, you can use the "REPORT" button to state your case if you disagree.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I didn't ask for study but advice ;). I don't think I can use "Frequency shift keying FSK modulator using IC 555".
That is true, the 555 will not operate at that frequency. Any advice we give you will be useless to you because you apparently lack the basic fundamental knowledge required to succeed at this enterprise. In other words you definitely need to study before you go looking for advice. You seem to be oblivious to the notion that the RF spectrum is not there for your exlusive use and amusement. Causing harmful interference with your experiments could lead to large fines or jail time in the federal slammer. Federal judges are not people you want to mess with, even if you can afford an expensive lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.