8 bits Digital to Analog Converter

There is nothing original out there any more, especially on simple stuff like this. There are probably several good ways to do the same function out there and probably half of them are better/cheaper than this circuit. This is just a circuit, it is no big deal. It is the language we speak.

Mark
I totally disagree Mark. My main point though is perhaps more an statement that 'nothing in this world should be for FREE'

$5 for the complete documentation of an solid project is petty.

Very petty. A person feels better about themselves when they pay too.
Well at least I know that I do.

You pay $5 for an decent cup of coffee right? You go to the pub and shout someone an beer that costs a petty 5 bucks right?

Gawd how much of an tight asshole do some people wanna be!

Petty petty petty!

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Money is an system. Money is the foundation of civilization. It is human nature in all of us to want something in return. 'Normal' people that is.
I know this is taking the thread off topic but what the heck.

Money is a human fabrication and just the same as laws and guns, means of controlling society.

Lestraveled

Joined May 19, 2014
I totally disagree Mark.......
I disagree with you also. How many times have you used a circuit you did not design? You borrowed it...... How many times have you copied a circuit out of a application manual? How many times have you looked at a circuit on line and said "COOL....what a great way to do that!"

All of us tremendously benefit from each other. Perhaps you have noticed.....that is what this forum is all about.

Mark

I disagree with you also. How many times have you used a circuit you did not design? You borrowed it...... How many times have you copied a circuit out of a application manual? How many times have you looked at a circuit on line and said "COOL....what a great way to do that!"

All of us tremendously benefit from each other. Perhaps you have noticed.....that is what this forum is all about.

Mark
Heaps. I did two years at Tafe formally studying electronics at trade level back in 1999. I have read two textbooks. I have read 100s of magazines. But all ideas come from the combination of different 'entities' So you could argue that nothing in this world is original at all. The study of one object inspires another, which is always going to be composed of other entities. The decomposition of an complex problem results in (n) simple problems.

My PCB artwork is manually drawn and comes from the cortex part of my brain. I want $5!

Lestraveled

Joined May 19, 2014
I want $5!......
You are selling your self way too cheap. $5 is nothing compared the recognition of a circuit, "well done", from another engineer. Gee, just tonight, I had a fellow say he liked a circuit I had just posted. I think his name was Trent. That was worth a lot more than $5 to me.

Mark

You are selling your self way too cheap. $5 is nothing compared the recognition of a circuit, "well done", from another engineer. Gee, just tonight, I had a fellow say he liked a circuit I had just posted. I think his name was Trent. That was worth a lot more than $5 to me.

Mark
Gawd I'm so passed that 'phase' I spent in fact 5-years solid 24/7 on an programming site (Planet Source Code) -- you basically write software and try to get people to vote for you. The submissions with the most votes win code-of-the-month and recieve prizes. I won it three times. I received lots of nice comments and votes from people. Also lots of feedback from more experienced coders on how to improve my work. I was 30-years old then, and now I am almost 40. So over it.

I made Donkey Kong from scratch. I made Tetris. I made Pacman. I started off as an terrible programmer and left the place half way there with it all. I did not make any money though :eek:

JridiHamza

Joined Jul 22, 2014
What's the voltage of the lamp. Schematics says 12V. The discussion seems to imply this is off the mains. Is it AC or DC?

What's the nature of the lamp? Incandescent? LED?
Sorry for the late I've been busy for a while
for the lamp it's an incandescent lamp with 12V AC