5v 1.5A Rcc Smps circuit to charge standalone cellphone battery

Indr

Joined Jan 28, 2015
Afternoon all,
Need a Rcc Smps scheme so I can charge my nokia x2ds 1850mah liion battery outside cellphone, my phone microusb connector broken. Universal charger charges at slow rate, needs eight hours, as it was made for all batteries, not just nokia high charging designed batteries.
I want to utilise available components with me, which are..
5v 2a smps transformer with resistances, 1.5om on the two wire side, pic pls, 3om & 1.2om on other two
Power npn transistors
Rm6203, 741, tl431 & all resistors and caps, can make inductors if needed
Wire and wall mount uni charger uses RCC smps design, I just need some simple scheme

Attachments

Indr

Joined Jan 28, 2015
No..not
Unless you know what you are doing, a Lithium battery charger can be a tricky thing to make safely.
Get a board like these..
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/5pcs-TP...050321?hash=item1ed2497cd1:g:4FUAAOSwUM5Z8pgQ
and use a 5V cell phone charger.
That transformer you have is just a small part of a power supply and, going by your question, way beyond your capability to make use of.
someone mocking you..big name, for all big name worshippers ))
Attached is just chienese made universal charger rip off..charging rate 150ma or so
WHAT MOUNTAIN STUFF YOU SEE HERE WAYYY BEYOOOND MYYY CAPABILITYYY

Attachments

dendad

Joined Feb 20, 2016
someone mocking you..big name, for all big name worshippers ))
Attached is just chienese made universal charger rip off..charging rate 150ma or so
WHAT MOUNTAIN STUFF YOU SEE HERE WAYYY BEYOOOND MYYY CAPABILITYYY
No need to be nasty.
You are asking how to make a mains switchmode power supply, as well as charging a Lithium battery.
BOTH are very dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. The very fact that you are asking how to do it shows you should not.
Please reconsider before you plate your self, or worse, someone else.
If you think you can do it, submit a design for us to look at. There are may others more qualified than me I'm sure. I have only really designed one commercial produced and certified mains switch mode powered device. All the others I've done run on various DC supplies. Mostly 24VDC for industrial control applications.

Last edited:

Indr

Joined Jan 28, 2015
Nice to see tech words flowing, what this home meant for )
Ok, I've made and tried every lm317, some trani or tl431 combo based design but so far no positive outcome..though the schemes stated that will work fine on liion too along with lipo or nicad..anyone can find schemas using google or yandex..russ fellas are awesome in electronix..sending only space missions also flying antonov carrier..they never forgot valve or class A..ok,
Definitely I got schemes..these are called, fyi, for searching purpose, RINGING CHOKE CONVERTER /
SELF OSCILLATING FLYBACK CONVERTER/
SMPS CIRCUIT
I just cant believe none here heard of these..its not possible, by any sense
these are used in 'cheap' mobile charger and costly mobile chargers, including apple etc..
I am just wondeeing why people can't get out of bookish theories!
If I'd have desktop with simulation sw as any spice one, I won't be here..
Anyway, I just need the ressistor values so I can use the smp trani with me also some charge on off led
The first one is basic but the second ine is awesome
But neither is 1.5amp..I just want fastest..nokia high cjarging batteries can take the pushing!
The second one can be seen in youtube using words safe 5v smps circuit

Attachments

Indr

Joined Jan 28, 2015
These are charger ckt but same is present in wal l mount universal chargerdobt need phones , I've opened two, same circuitry, some res, one or twk zener, one 13001 power trany two caps, thats all..