3-floor elevator

xSyrax123

Joined Jun 24, 2021
I am taking the Control Systems course in high school and the teacher gave as the first exercise to make a 3 floor elevator.
To make the elevator, 3 push buttons must be used, one to go to the second floor, one to go to the second floor and one to go to the third floor, there is also 1 limit switch on each floor and finally 1 lamp on each floor that is activated when it is on that floor.
I was able to realize the elevator without many problems, but I would like to know if there is a way to simplify the logic of my circuit, because I use 14 relays and I do not think it is necessary to use so many.
Here is the photo of the circuit:

asdasdsdasddasd.PNG
P1 is the first floor push button, P2 is the second floor push button and P3 is the third floor push button.
FC1 is the first floor limit switch, FC2 is the second floor limit switch and FC3 is the third floor limit switch.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
I would like to know if there is a way to simplify the logic of my circuit,
Likely, if you can use standard logic circuits.
Are you at all familiar with those?

The old CD4000 CMOS family operates over a wide voltage range (3-15V) and is fairly easy to use.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
While I'm not really inclined to take the required time to analyse and critique your Circuit,
maybe you can get some ideas from the attached Schematic ..........

Elevator 1 FLAT  .png