12V 2CH Relay RF Switch help needed connect simple light

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
I don't get it. Not like there is much here. :) If you hear the relay click and this board latches the relay this should work. My old board does have an option of either momentary (relay closed while button is held) or Latched where a single button push turns on the relay (Latched) and another button push de energizes the relay (UnLatch).

Ron

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
There is a small jumper opposite the Learn Button. What is that? What position is it in? Just making sure your relay remains on with a button push.

Ron

a Rob

Joined May 14, 2017
If you hear the relay click , yes i hear it click.

u wiil se the video 30min left to upload, i just dont get it, the way you guys told me i done exactly the light just dont fire up just pulling my hair thinking what is the prob.

a Rob

Joined May 14, 2017
ok update again.

this is weired.

Battery- to GND on the board.
Battery+ to +V on the board.
Battery+ to Com2 on the board.
LED+ to NO2 on the board.
LED- to GND on the board.

and all the buttons on the remote can trigger the light on and off working.
but what happen to my channle 1 ? am i left with only 1 channle ? wtf

i mean the com1 and no1 etc why dont they work and why does all the remote button able to turn it off and on shoudnt they be assigned to each channle

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
I was going to suggest trying the second relay. My guess is you have a bad relay since you can hear it click but the contacts do not seem to close. If channel two relay works and channel one relay clicks but does not work my guess is a faulty relay. This stuff is mass produced and comes off the boat from China and the QC is not always very good.

Ron

a Rob

Joined May 14, 2017
when it clicks its hard to tell which one is clicking coz it makes little vibration inside and both get the same vibration affect hard to tell which 1 is moving or not but ys it does click as i press the button and if i switch the jumpers around then i hear no clicking at all when i press the button.

why is all 3 of my remote button working on ch2 ? shounndt it work on ch1 also

here is the video i was uploading on youtube before it worked on ch1

if i buy these 2 relay of ebay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2Pcs-Mini...986669?hash=item1a29d52ead:g:JtYAAOSwA3dYIUaO

and replace it will both channles work again

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
The relays you linked to are quite common and what my 4 channel unit uses. Yes, they should work fine.
why is all 3 of my remote button working on ch2 ? shounndt it work on ch1 also
Your remote transmitter shows 4 buttons. The board has a "Learn" button. Normally one would hold one button down on the transmitter while then holding the learn button down. There is a method where the receiver "learns" the transmitter codes. The Learn mode should be covered in documentation somewhere. Let's make sure each button is operating a channel as it should. I am not sure how a two channel board works with a four channel transmitter or how learn mode works with your board.

Ron

LesJones

Joined Jan 8, 2017
I agree with the way that Ron has told you to connect it in post #18. One thing that may confuse you is the unit has three modes of opperation selected by the jumper. Have you tried pressing all four buttons (ONE AT A TIME) on the remote ? In the jog mode (The jumper NOT connecting any pins.) the relay only stays closed while the buttom is held down. The information in the link you posted is not very clear about the modes of operation so here is the way it is worded in the advert for the 4 channel unit that I bought.

Output working way:

1. Self-lock: connect the JP1 with the cutting out cap.
2. Jog: the cutting-out cap is non-occupation, JP1 and JP2 do not connect either.
3. Inter-lock: Connect the Jp2 with the Cutting out cap,
Jog: press one button is ON, loosen your finger on the same button is OFF (need one channel switch and one buttons remote control).
Self -lock:press one button for one time is ON, press the same button again is OFF (need one channel switch and one buttons remote control).
Inter-lock: press one button is ON, press another button is OFF (need one channel switch and 2 buttons remote control).

Do you have a multimeter so you can test if the relay coils are being energised ?

This is the schematic I traced out for the 4 channel version that I bought. I think it will be almost the same as yours.

4 channel remote.jpg
Both of the units I bought had the part number of the microcontroller removed from the chip. (If anyone knows which device is used I would be interested.
Les.