12-hour digital clock

Ananodeh

Joined Apr 25, 2015
hi << can anyone solve this qustions by multisim and upload the similation ?

1-A standard 12-hour digital clock. Digital clocks are usually set up to start at 12:00, and they count 12:01, 12:02, 12:03, and eventually the clock gets to 12:58, 12:59, 1:00, and so on.
Show your work using 7-segment displays.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
The Projects Forum is for completed projects. Am I to understand that you want somebody on this forum to do your homework or term project for you?

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Unfortunately I don't do Facebook. But if he wants to give me his instructor's name and the institution and course information, I'll be happy to send his instructor something on his behalf -- I've provided those services before.

Ananodeh

Joined Apr 25, 2015
My instructor name is Mark Zaigol ( called also Muhammad ) and the course name is Digital circuit Design 1 < the university is An-Najah National University <<< < instructor email is (Mark.zaigol@gmail.com) << i hope u to send it before 29/4/2015 <<<

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I've got the e-mail all ready to go, but I need your full name (and possibly student ID number) so that you can get the proper credit.

Oh, if you have a link to the Course Homepage it would be very helpful so that I know exactly what the assignment is and what the instructor is expecting to be turned in.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
My instructor name is Mark Zaigol ( called also Muhammad ) and the course name is Digital circuit Design 1 < the university is An-Najah National University <<< < instructor email is (Mark.zaigol@gmail.com) << i hope u to send it before 29/4/2015 <<<
MY name is : ANAN ABDUL-RAHMAN ODEH ( my student number :11318325) ,, and this is the book of my course http://computerju.com/Materials/DSD/Digital-Design-4th-ed-M-Morris-Mano .pdf
Okay. While a link to the assignment would have been helpful, I'm sure that this is enough to work with.

I'm uncomfortable sending stuff to a g-mail account because I'm pretty zealous when it comes to protecting my e-mail address. I would much prefer to send it to an institutional address. Since I wasn't able to find anyone named Zaigol on the staff listings of the Computer Engineering department at ANNU, and given the very short amount of time remaining before the due date, I instead sent an e-mail to the department head and requested that Dr. Armoush forward it to your instructor.