Rine Rollower Robot

yousufsaleem

Joined Sep 28, 2011
I need help from all of you .................their is a project given to us in our uni to make a line follower robot...................

I need your suggestions and different ideal about line follower robot....help about circuits ...designs .......sensors...etc

As i m the student of 5th semester... I i m confused about this project........because i have less time , money , knowledge ,ideas .

so i asking help from all .............and waiting for your reply..

From
Mohammd Yousuf

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
www.parallax.com makes kits to do exactly that. See how much info they place on their site.

Only catch is they base them on their Stamp processor, which is a decent device if a little expensive.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
I need help from all of you .................their is a project given to us in our uni to make a line follower robot...................

I need your suggestions and different ideal about line follower robot....help about circuits ...designs .......sensors...etc

As i m the student of 5th semester... I i m confused about this project........because i have less time , money , knowledge ,ideas .

so i asking help from all .............and waiting for your reply..

From
Mohammd Yousuf
you can follow this thread for IR sensor if you want to build sensor and don't want to buy a ready made solution for it.
after this we can go forward with H_BRIDGES which will control motors..!!

yousufsaleem

Joined Sep 28, 2011
Sir
if it possible can u guide me to choose as sensor

and weather i make h bridge circuit our i use ic (build in h bridge )

I m going to be very thankful to u
:)

yousufsaleem

Joined Sep 28, 2011
if have two question plz reply......................whats better to use ......for controlling motors .........h bridge or h bridge ic..........our if some one have better idea plz reply....

any one have any idea about .....array of sensor

yousufsaleem

Joined Sep 28, 2011
whick ic i can use to drive 2 motor .............if i have conditions
both running in forward together
one running while other is in stop state
both are stop

plz reply

ajinkya24

Joined Mar 18, 2012
You may use normal DC operated photoelectric diffuse type sensor to detect obstacles in the path.. this type of sensor gets activated whenever a light beam is reflected on sensor surface from the obstacle