working on his post count

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
It's probably just me, but maybe not. Has anyone else noticed a member who seems to post worthless comments in many threads? His comments with any relevance whatsoever are usually know-it-all snarks.

Lestraveled

Joined May 19, 2014
I have noticed a few members who do the snarky one liner worthless posts. I have also noticed that if they stay, they generally grow out of that habit.

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
It's probably just me, but maybe not. Has anyone else noticed a member who seems to post worthless comments in many threads? His comments with any relevance whatsoever are usually know-it-all snarks.
I have noticed some. As a member it's kind of embarrassing.
Answers like "yes, it is easy"??? :eek:
I don't know if it is laziness or wanting to feel important.

KJ6EAD

Joined Apr 30, 2011
On occasion, rarely, I will offer unsolicited advice to such posters on forum etiquette either openly or in a PM, but if the posts appear trollish or a prelude to spam I just report my concerns.

Would that be the 'new-ish' member who habitually responds to inquiries via links alone (i.e. sans original commentary)? Grrrr!:mad: --- Quadruple "Grrrr! :mad:" when said links are 'broken' -- as they often are!:rolleyes:

FWIW I feel he/she is likely 'honest' enough - albeit, perhaps, well indoctrinated by the likes of Facebook:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Best regards
HP

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
I have noticed a few members who do the snarky one liner worthless posts. I have also noticed that if they stay, they generally grow out of that habit.
I had hoped he would recognize himself in this thread and do just that, but he hasn't yet. He actually does seem to have something worthwhile to say from time to time, and could be a valued member if he would be more judicious in his posting.