Perhaps?Hello there! You are going to have to be more specific, this is an assumption but it is a beginning.
Maybe you are referring too.Table 45 Volume Control for HPOUTL and HPOUTR . Register Address, bit7, Default bit0."Headphone Output Volume Update Writing a 1 to this bit will update HPOUTL and HPOUTR volumes simultaneously."
2278 lines (1883 sloc) 61.9 KB
wm8904.c -- WM8904 ALSA SoC Audio driver
* Copyright 2009-12 Wolfson Microelectronics plc
* Author: Mark Brown <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as
* published by the Free Software Foundation.
I hope this helps.If not please do not hesitate to ask!
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|B||Pioneer (HDJ-500) headphones volume problem||Technical Repair||8|
|bluetooth mike direct to headphones?||General Electronics Chat||0|
|M||Need Advice For Repairing Reference Headphones||Technical Repair||7|
|A||Modding wireless RF headphones to Bluetooth headphones||Wireless & RF Design||8|
|A||Help with understanding how to connect headphones audio stereo cable with electrodes||General Electronics Chat||7|
by Jake Hertz
by Luke James