Wireless Based PBX (Exchange system)

aliashar86

Joined Nov 23, 2006
Hello

First i need any book related to "Basics of Exchange Box" and "Designing of PBX" and also this should be wireless based

i have to design wireless based exchange system

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
There is no need to be bound to existing technologies, which are mostly hardware based. You only have to be able to switch between local users, so you are free to do so in any way that works.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
If you are having a hard time finding such a book, it may be that there are no wireless PBX's yet. The wireless aspect tends to dilute the "private" part.

aliashar86

Joined Nov 23, 2006
i need tutorials on it.

any tuttorial for designing PBX.

it doesn't mean that if there is no wireless PBX so we stop our research. be a practical human.

and these have been designed by JAPAN "PHP" etc. but i cant get any manual .maybe coz my search would not be accurate.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I think that you are completely free to make a design from scratch. PBX's are just tlimited subsets of the outside world. The mechanical switching only has to accommodate a relatively small number of users.

What is interesting is making it work with wireless technology. What takes the place of the switches? What frequency range will be used? What keeps it local?

Don't be afraid to innovate. I beat Texas Instruments by 13 years designing and building a auto-zeroing instrumentation amplifier feeding a 16 bit A to D converter that got 1 gm accuracy out of a 25 kg span.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Well if they exist in Japan, maybe you can find what you are looking for on a Japanese website. You'd have to learn Japanese in order to communicate effectively on one though. Personally I think you are out of luck. You may as well start desinging fromn scratch since you'll probably get there faster that way. Why not start by articulating the requirements?

Last edited:

aliashar86

Joined Nov 23, 2006
ok then tell me if u have any xperience with designing of VOIP.

if then giv me tutorial which can guide me step by step of its making

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
No I have no experience with that either. I've designed lots of different things from tape drives to printers to hard drives to machine tools to industrial networks. Everytime I embark on something new it starts with requirements -- not tutorials. They are the past -- I'm always looking to the future.