wire wrap pins

Thread Starter

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
23,824
A couple of years al though I had bought some Wire wrap pins with help from other members in the forum. The source seems to have dried up on eBay. What are some of the other ways I might find these pins?
 

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
35,183
Are you looking for (a) DIP sockets with wire wrap pins (b) single socket with wire wrap pin (c) male header pins with long pins on one side or (d) straight pins that extend on both sides of a circuit board?
 

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
5,537
Last time I checked, wire wrap "post" pins were still available at DigiKey... Post pin insertion tools not so much but lots of wrap tools still. Lots of long pin/short pin headers still available all over the place. Solder short pin to board and wire wrap long pins.
 
Top