Winter Visit to Florida

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Come on down to Florida for a visit ,be Loosewires guest for breakfast or dinner on Fort lauderdale's

beach side. Also use this post to catch up.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
A lot of work down here in remodeling , all new electronic's devises installed. A lot of sub-contractor's. Home depot full of guys buying

do it yourself. Home owners paying to have things installed ,most home owners have no

trade skills at all. Young guys learning as they go ,wearing paint on the bottom of there

shoes.

Last edited:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Come on down to Florida for a visit ,be Loosewires guest for breakfast or dinner on Fort lauderdale's

beach side. Also use this post to catch up.
I might just take you up on that offer. I'll be headed home back from vacation flying out of Fort Lauderdale near the end of January. I've got a nice place in the Keys (Marathon) booked for a week after Disneyworld with the family earlier.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Stay in touch ,several visitors was passing thru with just enough time to meet and have a meal beach side and on there way.

I will clear some space on pm to make arrangement ,we keep the meeting time private. The meeting place is very public.
Guys with big families buy me breakfast.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Stay in touch ,several visitors was passing thru with just enough time to meet and have a meal beach side and on there way.

I will clear some space on pm to make arrangement ,we keep the meeting time private. The meeting place is very public.
Guys with big families buy me breakfast.
Sure breakfast is on me, after we crash your pad, eat all your food and drink all the booze.

We were thinking about going to the Hard Rock in Hollywood for the last night so I still looking to book something close to the airport. Will let you know if it works out for a meet and greet.

Last edited:

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
I was planning on going to the Gulf Coast in Janurary, but I might have a new contract next week. Even so, I might still be able to go and still work on the contract.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Hard Rock has rooms right on site ,get off turnpike at Griffin Road exit go east to 441 turn right ,the Hard Rock is right before Stirling road.

Easy to find ,business and airport hotels on state rd 84 ,5 minutes to airport with shuttle buses. Check out the travel sites ,some do not have pools

because its a stop over to cruise ships and airports. Find I-95 and state rd 84 ,go west( cheap) ,go( east) safer and closer to airport... no big truck

parking. Across from food shopping center, Subway, Dunk "In, Mc Donalds, Wendys, Radio Shack ,Big Lots ,Dollar store...fried rice?????

Race Track to fill rental car...haft mile to airport.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
We have a few guys on gulf ,don't know if they are up for visit. I would like to hear from Destrom ,he may be in all that snow and ice..