Wife is out the door!

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I have serious doubts she will go after me being she sees me as being worthless. :p
Some people can speak out both sides of their mouth at the same time. My last wife claimed that I was so poor that she had to loot my credit cards to support her lifestyle. She also claimed that I had so much money that I should pay for her theft instead of her. Both of these arguments were on the same page which she filed with the divorce court.:confused:

ps, she won. She was awarded everything she owned, stole, or carried away and I was awarded the bills.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Paperwork is back from the courthouse already! I 'm divorced! :D:D:D:D:D

One download of generic divorce paperwork from our state government web site signed and notarized and a $80 court processing fee followed by a ~three week wait for a judge to review it and we are done.

Simple cheap and easy. ;)

Paperwork is back from the courthouse already! I 'm divorced! :D:D:D:D:D

One download of generic divorce paperwork from our state government web site signed and notarized and a $80 court processing fee followed by a ~three week wait for a judge to review it and we are done.

Simple cheap and easy. ;)
How much is a shotgun cartridge? Its just $80 seems alot to me :D.
Seriously though, its sad it didnt work out for you and I hope next time things work out better. Divorce in itself would feel kind of like defeat to me, funny seeing as I am not old enough to get married!

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
How much is a shotgun cartridge? Its just $80 seems alot to me :D.
Yea I know but it's winter here so the ground is frozen a good three feet down plus the hydraulic pump on my backhoe is weak which as you can probably guess means hiding the body would be a lot more work this time of year. :p

Personally watching her suffer through consequences of her own decisions is satisfaction enough. ;)

This evening I took in one of my spare PC's and 30" monitors and set it up in her living room for my daughter then told little monkey butt that it's hers to use and not her mom's until I ask for it back.

(That's a gift to the ex that will just keep on giving if you know what I mean.) :D

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I should have done that. I paid a Lawyer $1000 to present proof that wife maxed out all our credit cards by methodically taking cash advances at a rate of about 400X our usual spending, so she should pay for her malfeasance. The lawyer went into the court room, agreed to her keeping the money and me paying it back, then told me: "The hearing is over. You may now enter the court room." :eek:

I could have been forced into bankruptcy for $80 instead of $1000!
My bad.:(

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
SHEEEESHHHH!!!
The last two comments sound like something from the Scott Peterson*** handbook of "How to get a quick and easy divorce".

*** I haven't got time to elaborate on this case, but just Google "Scott Peterson Murder".

Joined Nov 30, 2010
The last two comments sound like something from the Scott Peterson*** handbook of "How to get a quick and easy divorce".
I am way too much of a coward to kill anybody that isn't physically attacking me. I settled for cherishing the silence in my paid-for home and occasionally thinking, "I wonder how the 65 year old $k@&k is paying her lot rent." :D

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
I settled for cherishing the silence in my paid-for home and occasionally thinking, "I wonder how the 65 year old $k@&k is paying her lot rent." :D
Yea I stopped by this evening to visit and have supper with them and she was complaining about how tired she is and how she needs a vacation. Oh well.
When she lived here me kiddo would spend most of a weekend together and away from mom so that she could have her mini vacations. Guess those won't be happening any time soon.
She was heavily hinting at it for this weekend but I pointed out that I was taking off to help a buddy of mine out with a bit of a home project starting tomorrow and not coming back until late sunday or whenever I feel like it next week. :cool:

I'm already getting the very strong feeling that her moving to town to get away from me and to have more time and money for herself has pretty well backfired all the way around.
Heck even doing laundry costs her a few dollars a load and she can only do it when no one else is using the machines. That was free here and we had two washers and dryers at her disposal.

In a way if it wasn't so self inflicted I would feel rather bad for her. :(

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
I am way too much of a coward to kill anybody that isn't physically attacking me. I settled for cherishing the silence in my paid-for home and occasionally thinking, "I wonder how the 65 year old $k@&k is paying her lot rent." :D
She may be drawing on your Social Security account. Of course, it's no money out of your pocket, so no matter.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
She may be drawing on your Social Security account.
Not likely. The main reason she should have paid back the cash advances is that she was making 3X what I was making that year. I'm sure she has her own SS eligibility, but then again, she might be dead by now and I wouldn't know. I don't do the, "Be kind to your ex" that Les recommended. I banish them. Besides, both of my wives were living with their new stud before I filed for divorce. That makes them totally not my problem.