Why does this MOSFET control circuit have an enormous DC current offset?

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Check your gate voltages against the source pin voltages. Both MOSFETs are fully on all the time. I'm surprised there's any current variation at all, so I must be missing something.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
When posting queries about circuits being simulated in LTspice it is always helpful to post your asc file.
A1 doesn't need a ground connection and works with logic hi =1Volt unless you specify otherwise. Check the Help.

Bordodynov

Joined May 20, 2015
Why are you aggressively trying to simultaneously open (close) transistors. In real life, you will burn something. By the way, using the Alt key you can output power. Output the power of your transistors on the diagram.

Luna Tuna

Joined Jan 17, 2019
Why are you aggressively trying to simultaneously open (close) transistors. In real life, you will burn something. By the way, using the Alt key you can output power. Output the power of your transistors on the diagram.
What do you recommend I do for an induction heater circuit that incorporates the RaspberryPI for heat control?

Luna Tuna

Joined Jan 17, 2019
When posting queries about circuits being simulated in LTspice it is always helpful to post your asc file.
A1 doesn't need a ground connection and works with logic hi =1Volt unless you specify otherwise. Check the Help.
Yes, I set these to Vhigh=5V or w/e when changing logic levels