Who On Forum Would You Change Lifes With

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
Voo,I like your wooded area with all the racoons.Do you have copper heads.
Yes there are.
There is a creek running through my property. It has minnows, crawfish, heron, raccoons, deer, water snakes and a few copperhead. We only see a couple a season. But thats enough to scare the punks away:p.
I had a metal sign made up. It just says COPPERHEAD.
Now the thugs just hang around the abandoned cemetery up on top of the hill. Less broken beer and wine cooler bottles in the creek to clean up now. surprised they can read! (not the snakes, the kids)

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I may walk the mountian With Moses with the 10 comamments.
I may walk the the Line with Johnny Cash.
I may draw the line on your comments.
I will forgive you all for not having a sense of humor.no,there is humor here,its good.
I will try to instill a belief in yourself.
I jumped stone to stone across the creek in Old smokey Mountians.
I will remind some one about the good book in the East.
I run the mountians with the hounds chasing the Racoons that were never caught.
I am humbled to be a member of this Forum of worldly members.
I try to bring the best out of you to make you better people,more wisdom.
Take away from this what you must,but remember our trust,my loyal friend.
Things are not always perfect, nither should they it be.
Roosters awake us for a purpose ,frowns should not put us to sleep.
I will walk in steps of the person in front of me no matter who they are,they matter.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I may walk the mountian With Moses with the 10 comamments.
I may walk the the Line with Johnny Cash.
I may draw the line on your comments.
I will forgive you all for not having a sense of humor.no,there is humor here,its good.
I will try to instill a belief in yourself.
I jumped stone to stone across the creek in Old smokey Mountians.
I will remind some one about the good book in the East.
I run the mountians with the hounds chasing the Racoons that were never caught.
I am humbled to be a member of this Forum of worldly members.
I try to bring the best out of you to make you better people,more wisdom.
Take away from this what you must,but remember our trust,my loyal friend.
Things are not always perfect, nither should they it be.
Roosters awake us for a purpose ,frowns should not put us to sleep.
I will walk in steps of the person in front of me no matter who they are,they matter.
Combining the insight of [American psychologist-philosopher] William James that only local reality is truly physical and that large objects such as the whole brain are extra-physical with John von Neumann's concept of the psycho-physical parallelism, one comes to the invariable conclusion of David Bohm that the omniverse is essentially a grand hologram of exquisite design. The wholes are contained in the part. The upshot of my vision so far is that the dynamics of the soul particle, or anupadaka, are embedded in the Geometry of Divinity, or G-D, in the same way that the grand unified field is thought to be embedded in the supergravity field. It is not that consciousness supervenes on the physical, but that the physical subvenes under consciousness, in such a manner that it is causally closed, I might add.
This is not idealism versus materialism; it is enlightened materialism versus unenlightened materialism, since it is based on a knowledge of *all* the planes of matter.
Due to all this I hope you understand that I reported your posting to the moderators. As the reason I gave political uncorrectness:eek:

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
Combining the insight of [American psychologist-philosopher] William James that only local reality is truly physical and that large objects such as the whole brain are extra-physical with John von Neumann's concept of the psycho-physical parallelism, one comes to the invariable conclusion of David Bohm that the omniverse is essentially a grand hologram of exquisite design. The wholes are contained in the part. The upshot of my vision so far is that the dynamics of the soul particle, or anupadaka, are embedded in the Geometry of Divinity, or G-D, in the same way that the grand unified field is thought to be embedded in the supergravity field. It is not that consciousness supervenes on the physical, but that the physical subvenes under consciousness, in such a manner that it is causally closed, I might add.
This is not idealism versus materialism; it is enlightened materialism versus unenlightened materialism, since it is based on a knowledge of *all* the planes of matter.
Due to all this I hope you understand that I reported your posting to the moderators. As the reason I gave political uncorrectness:eek:
Jag bara slumpade mig på artikeln "What is really wrong with Henry Stapp's view?" från samma sajt som citatet här ovan - en kritik av en kvantfysiker jag trodde pläderade för medvetande bortom materien och inte simpel fysikalism, om än lite "upphottad".

Artikeln var så precis och så skickligt skriven - för att inte tala om allmänorienterande för en som fortfarande brottas med frågan varför kvantfysiken var en sådan omvälvning för den materialistiska världsbilden - att det inte förvånade att hitta sajtens förstasida nerlusad med foton på österländska sanningssökare.

I citatet ovan framgår inte fullt ut vilken syntes av österlandets mystik och västerlandets fysik den här amerikanen, Peter Mutnick, har effektuerat i sin person. Hans "evangelium enligt Peter" framstår troligen som ren galenskap om man inte läst en hel del mytologi och fysik. Jag har mytologin och av de grovskisser av kvantfysiken jag hunnit sätta mig in i (efter ett liv av naturvetenskapligt ointresse), inser jag att Mutnick kan sin sak!

Är han ett geni eller ett borderline-fall? Jag satsar på det förra - "Peters evangelium" lägger ut hela hans världsbild, men för den som vill ha den extremt korta versionen har han försett sajten med en sådan också:

Det kanske är för tidigt att efter en timma med Peter Mutnicks texter deklarera deras släktskap med Arthur M. Youngs kosmologi enbart för att båda valt att teoretisera utifrån sju existensplan. Jag har ju just börjat läsa Young också (se etiketten med hans namn).

Young hämtade även han inspiration ur mytens värld (där sjutalet står som spön i backen). Men sinnet har en bedräglig tendens att se sammanhang som vid ett andra påseende inte håller, så jag stänger igen det här mäktiga lästipset här...

Intrycket av Stapp kan också behöva ett andra omdöme. Är han verkligen fysikalist? Kolla med den här bokrecensionen av hans "Mindful Universe".

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
I want to change with all of you, and then back to mine.:D:p
Even my rooster? Can not picture me you chuckle in delight then finding a big fat worm(girls chuckle a lot although, but this is not caused by worms). Then gulp it down in one piece before any else steal it from you.

Last edited:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
happyganl said:
retch....retch...
Either you had too much to drink, or your asking for my input.. I cant figure out which is right... ;)

Or are you saying that you REALLY want to switch places with me?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
It is like she is calling your name in sleep again and again and again........ How or why this happen....well perhaps it is best not to ask:rolleyes:

Last edited:

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
:eek:
I searched one word in chinese, it came out:

shoot one's cookies;
sick up;
spew;
throw up;
retch;
disgorge......

I picked 'retch',
as for retched,its coincidence

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Moderator's note: My Swedish isn't great, but that post had a link to advertising, and has been removed as likely spam.

c a r a m b A A :eek::eek:

Last edited by a moderator: