who know electronic website

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
First it was the students asking us to do their homework and their projects for them. Now the teachers are asking us to prepare their coursework. The cheek!

alitex

Joined Mar 5, 2007
First it was the students asking us to do their homework and their projects for them. Now the teachers are asking us to prepare their coursework. The cheek!
ok. dear if u don't want to give help i think of discipline u should keep ur self composed by the way i think member's this forum is mannerly right?
this is my idea but really i don't know ur opinion.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
who know electronic website that contain ready project or circuits for faculty homeworks
Its a touch vague. Are the experiments here not suitable?

Otherwise you will need to embellish further on what sorts of projects you are talking about.

I take this as tongue-in-cheek, since the OP seems a reasonable request.

Dave

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I believe that my original response was composed and mannerly. The tongue-in-cheek part depends on the interpretation of "faculty homeworks". I interpret the OP as coming from a faculty member looking to shortcut the process of finding material suitable for his course. Besides the members of this forum, "us" includes the vast numbers of people and organizations that post materials on the net in searchable form. If "faculty homeworks" has an alternate interpretation, then I apologize for being critical of the literal meaning of the post.

There are two points that I would like to make.

1. We have no idea what the subject of his course is, so we are in no position to offer any advice on suitable materials for his purpose.
2. In the case of students who continue to post vague requests for help on everything from entire assignments to complete projects, the most charitable response is generaaly along the lines of "google is your friend". As such I think it would also apply in this case.

alitex

Joined Mar 5, 2007
It takes 3 hours of preparation to give 1 hour of lecture or lab (been there - done that). Good luck.

P.S. It took 2 minutes to write this message.
i don't know why members think me teacher and my post for prepare lecture,
i put the post to widen our informations in electronics website in the internet

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Because the literal interpretation of "ready project or circuits for faculty homeworks" is sufficiently vague and misleading. I must confess that since English is not your first language maybe I should not try to interpret what you mean. In that case I can't offer any help or advice until you can state clearly what you are looking for. I retract my earlier comments with the exception of the almost cliche "google and wikipedia are your friends".

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
i don't know why members think me teacher and my post for prepare lecture,
i put the post to widen our informations in electronics website in the internet
It is fair to suggest that "faculty homeworks" can be interpreted as has been taken here, and there has been some msunderstanding.

Have you looked at the link I posted above to Volume VI here at AAC. If you are wanting general questions you could look at our sister project -The Socratic Project.

Dave

alitex

Joined Mar 5, 2007
Because the literal interpretation of "ready project or circuits for faculty homeworks" is sufficiently vague and misleading. I must confess that since English is not your first language maybe I should not try to interpret what you mean. In that case I can't offer any help or advice until you can state clearly what you are looking for. I retract my earlier comments with the exception of the almost cliche "google and wikipedia are your friends".
ok.i'm looking for circuits contain sensors except (ldr,ntc,ptc,vdr)