Who is your favorite forum member?

Who on this forum is your favorite?

  • JayGatsby

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thatoneguy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • #12

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
836
Is it just me or do others think that loosewire, killivolt and jaygatsby and the same person? :) I rarely understand what any of them posts.
I intended to increase my post count this weekend, though I was un-aware that it wouldn't happen in here. (Only in the Main Forum)

Since then I have accomplished it and most of the time will spend viewing threads and learning.

However, it is your right to cast assumptions, it is the wind driving your sail.

In keeping with the Thread. Guru is winning by a nose:p
I'll think next time, I try to lighten the mood.
 
Last edited:

killivolt

Joined Jan 10, 2010
836
@ Kilivolt, what's in a number, why the race for numbers.

Nothing wrong being down here ln the cellar, dark stuff.
Nothing against you guy's, but I never posted for 3yrs until now.

It wasn't until today that I remembered why?

Edit: Oh, and I just wanted my Signature and PM. e.g. (Reason for most all my Post's) :WINK: Thanks, spinnster.

I rarely understand what any of them posts.
I think you could have chosen why? instead of what

You wouldn't sound so obtuse.

Edit: I remember now, why I drink:)

Edit:Edit: To forget about the people at work.
 
Last edited:

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
5,934
Well.... two things to say about that...

1) This post is easily (obviously) misunderstood. My mistake. You are all cool people and it would be nice to be myself and jerky, but I don't want to cross you guys. :)

2) Stay a little and learn the house rules.... well yes, but... I bet it would be more fun if I could just keep posting random things for us introverts to enjoy together... like my ghost story thread. That was just some random crap that I came up with during a bender, but people have left stories and it's pretty awesome.

Moral: I mean you no harm, I like you guys, and take it easy!
Do not put too much into it. It was just a (bad) joke attempt that kind backfired. I guess you must have felt it like the red haired person in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_tupPBtWQ
I take it you have learned. So this thread should in peace fall to the bottom of the forum pit
 

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
3,702
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CwwBtEa6QY

Something Weird LSD Facts

This thread is weird too and answers will be of little use. Many forums will ban posters who write nonsense indeed most forums. They may employ some clowns but you don't have a granted right to stay.

Create a thread like that on Freescale you will not get replies I assume.
 

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
3,702
People have been banned for that reason here also
If there is a points system then openly admitting one is proud of that matter will add some bonus points.

There is a difference if some people say "This is nonsense", or if OP even openly admits it.

By the way I have no opinion about OP's rights here- not really.

I have seen it again and again over the years- people say things on forums they'd never say in person, and especially not at their workplace.

I think people can do this and that and say this and that about themselves- but if it really disrupts and they directly attack people AND also write nonsense- I do not see much of a future.

I like Microsoft and Freescale forums- there is a glitch sometimes but clownery is not really employed. And neither proclaimed self incensing of the forum or it's members.

The thread topic is childish in a negative sense and kind of a clownery and it is self-incensing even if you look at it in a positive light.

Beyblade Book 6 which I have NOT read by the way.
 

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
2,390
My favorite contributers are those who are knowledgable and helpful. I would put up some names, but I would undoubtably leave someone out who belongs on the list.
 
Top