who can help me

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
That's asking quite a bit for a forum reply. Are you interested in using pSpice to simulate circuits or are you interested in the internal workings of say the level II simulation model for a MOSFET? Regardless, it is not the purpose of the forum to produce lengthy answers to questions such as the one you asked. We provide links to tutorials and other material and we may answer well formed and specific questions where people have problems.

I suggest that you will be better served by doing some of your own research and returning when you have questions that are not otherwise being answered.

alitex

Joined Mar 5, 2007
i asked if any one know any link or have pdf file contain course in PSPICE pecause really i am third year in faculty and now i take course talk about how u can simulate circuits in pspice.
now i know how i can write the satements but really i don't know how i can open the program and where i write the statements and how i can run the semulation.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
OK I understand. There are some clues in your post that suggest you are missing the documentation that comes with the pSpice package. If that is the case then I can't help you too much, but I suggest you contact the people that you got the program from. Your university department may be able to track this down since presumably they paid for the copies that you and your students are using.

Can you tell me what kind of computer you will be using and what version of pSpice you have? The reason I ask is that I've given up on pSpice, and most of the spice work I've done for the last four years has been with LTSpice, a free simulator from Linear Technology, which has a graphical user interface. Using that really beats the bejeezus out of "writing statements". I'm just so used to click and go.

alitex

Joined Mar 5, 2007
i use orcad program version 10 and it contain pspice. and i use pc computer, windows xp service pack 2

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I used a much older version from microsim on my first DOS machine. Sadly that machine went to PC heaven about 4 years ago which is when I switched to LTSpice.

Can you get a set of replacement docs from OrCad? If not I fear you will be out of luck since I think they might take a dim view of people publishing materials that compete with them. This might explain the lack of viable online resources.

If there are any others out there with helpful suggestions now would be a good time to voice them.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
i use orcad program version 10 and it contain pspice. and i use pc computer, windows xp service pack 2
I used to have the OrCAD manual for version 9, if I can find it would you like me to ship it your way? (Please be aware I am not guaranteeing I can find it, it is on an old PC).

Dave

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I just located the 5-1/4 inch floppies that my version of pSpice was on. I don't think they'll do you much good since it looks like the oxide is flaking off in chunks. I guess they're toast.

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
I just located the 5-1/4 inch floppies that my version of pSpice was on. I don't think they'll do you much good since it looks like the oxide is flaking off in chunks. I guess they're toast.
5-1/4 inch floppys :eek: The ol' B-drive disks! Its not so much the oxidisation that would be a problem, more the fact you will struggle to find anything to use them on. I've got visions of persistent BSODs from the Windows Program Compatibility Wizard :D

Dave

alitex

Joined Mar 5, 2007
many thanx to every one , there is alot of difference between our and ur computers so can u use orcad program ver. 10? and give me ur opinion about it,
u will see PSPICE inside it,
u now i have alot of course about alot of programs really i don't want anything except one course talk about PSPICE, i think there is alot of it on the internet but i don't now where i can see it.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I also have a copy of Mr. Softie's Basic Interpreter on 8" floppies. This would be from 1976 or so. I shudder to think of the shape they are in.