Where to buy this controller

DC_Kid

Joined Feb 25, 2008
i am looking for a off-the-shelf 12vdc 5channel single-remote-control (preferably Rf) PWM controller, 10-100% PWM, any additional control features are ok, but the 10-100% PWM is for dimming my groups of lights, etc. freq doesnt need to be adjustable, but if not adjustable then freq should be in the 100-150Hz range. i am building my own 12vdc 5channel system for a landscaping project. power supplies are off the shelf DIN modules. each 12v circuit will be controlled by a mosfet, of which i would like to control with PWM. anyone know of any off the shelf controller that can do this?

and, the controller should remember its settings. the power supplies will go on and off, etc. thus if one setting is 50% it should remain there after the power comes back, etc.

and, if you know of a Bluetooth PWM controller that has IOS or Android app, i could use that too.

i found some other single channel controllers (i use one for lights on my firepit) but sadly i cant get isolated channels, the controllers all operate on same Rf freq, etc.