When it come to use the auto molding system for the IC package,should I employee some Electrician hobbist(Fan)

davidzhao

Joined Apr 2, 2024
I am going to invest into the IC package production line.Should I employ some electrician manager for the auto molding machine and other machine maintence.Thank you for your advise.

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Unless you are an expert and able to supervise/manage the process, you would probably be much better off hiring somebody with some experience in the job in question. An electrician might be able to do the job but might also miss some fine points.

davidzhao

Joined Apr 2, 2024
Thank you for your advise.It is better for me to work in some factory of IC package production company.There is two or three company here.Then I could recognize someone,when I start I could employ them.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
REALLY, NO!! To operate the systems that package IC devices, it is vital to have somebody who knows what they are doing. That is vastly different from other skill sets.

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
Working at a place that does things like that (packaging integrated circuits) is the best way of meeting and evaluating people skilled in that work.

Be careful that you do not run afoul of your contract with your employer.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I suggest that prior to "investing" in a collection of machinery that the TS learn what is actually involved with the process, and what skills are required. Without that knowledge and insight it is likely to result in owning a collection of obsolete equipment.