what's the difference between ai,machine learning , expert system and etc.

Werapon Pat

Joined Jan 14, 2018
I'm trying to learn about artificial intelligence, but after I searched about it
I found these words machine learning, fuzzy logic , Neural network , expert system, knowledge engineering.
this really make me confuse because I don't how these are related to each other. Are they the same thing or are they just a part of an AI.

Fanfire174

Joined Mar 13, 2018
I'm trying to learn about artificial intelligence, but after I searched about it
I found these words machine learning, fuzzy logic , Neural network , expert system, knowledge engineering.
this really make me confuse because I don't how these are related to each other. Are they the same thing or are they just a part of an AI.
Artificial intelligence is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans.

Knowledge engineering is a core part of AI research. Machines can often act and react like humans only if they have abundant information relating to the world. Artificial intelligence must have access to objects, categories, properties and relations between all of them to implement knowledge engineering. Initiating common sense, reasoning and problem-solving power in machines is a difficult and tedious task.

Machine learning is also a core part of Artificial intelligence.