What kind of software could draw the schematic and PCB?

Hamidpanahi1

Joined Oct 4, 2018
Hi
I am very interested in the design of electronic circuits. Pioneer's servic manuals are really great. Especially schematic design and pcb
please guide.
What software is used to design the following circuit?
Please see pdf file and photo.
Thank

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Schematic drawing and PCB layout is only as good as the person using the tools.
You can have someone output lousy work with a good tool and someone output a great piece of artwork with a poor tool.
There was once upon a time when PCB layout was done by hand with tape on sheets of mylar. Been there, done that.

PCB layout is a work of art.

You have to give credit to the dedicated workers who do the PCB artwork with meticulous attention to details.

Hamidpanahi1

Joined Oct 4, 2018
Very strange !!
Very strange !!
Engineers can not help me.
If anyone can accurately figure out which circuit with which software is designed.
Will receive a gift from my side.

dendad

Joined Feb 20, 2016
Just out of interest, why were you sent this board if you have no expertise in printed circuit design?
There are quite a few programs to draw printed circuits. I use McCAD PCBST myself, but just Google "PCB Design Software". There are heaps.
But your whole line of questioning does appear odd.
It sounds like you are trying to copy someone else's work. Is that so?
If not, a bit more explanation on your part may result in answers that will help you.

Hamidpanahi1

Joined Oct 4, 2018
Just out of interest, why were you sent this board if you have no expertise in printed circuit design?
There are quite a few programs to draw printed circuits. I use McCAD PCBST myself, but just Google "PCB Design Software". There are heaps.
But your whole line of questioning does appear odd.
It sounds like you are trying to copy someone else's work. Is that so?
If not, a bit more explanation on your part may result in answers that will help you.
Unfortunately I'm not familiar with English. And I use Google Translator to connect with you.
My main specialty is design with Photoshop and cinema4D.
I will be co-operating with the
manufacturer of electronic equipment.
The company wants to design a catalog of its products. Like sample pdf file.

dendad

Joined Feb 20, 2016
My main specialty is design with Photoshop and cinema4D.
I will be co-operating with the
manufacturer of electronic equipment.
The company wants to design a catalog of its products. Like sample pdf file.
Ok, that makes more sense.
If they designed the boards, they should have the CAD files available in a form you could import into Photoshop, or you can get a blank board and scan it in.
Depending on what the program is they used to draw the boards in the first place, some can export virtual pictures of the boards, even with the parts installed.
failing all that, a good photo of the boards should suffice for the documentation.
You should contact the board designers for more info.

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
If the company you are working with were also the originator of the boards, then they should have the files produced when the board was developed, the end result is usually a set of files called Gerber files, if they have these, there are programs available called Gerber viewers that will show the pictorial of the board.
Max.

Picbuster

Joined Dec 2, 2013
Hi
I am very interested in the design of electronic circuits. Pioneer's servic manuals are really great. Especially schematic design and pcb
please guide.
What software is used to design the following circuit?
Please see pdf file and photo.
Thank
This type of question is asked many times before please read the forum and /or use the 'search 'function.
Picbuster