What is it?

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Tons, just look at his posts all over AAC, ETO, Edaboard, and a number of others. If you can't see it, then you may need to have your eyes checked :p
Is someone paying you for these post?
i am trying my best.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Is someone paying you for these post?
i am trying my best.
Nobody is paying me, and I would never accept payment for such a thing. I am simply annoyed because I do not believe you are trying your best. Not to mention you claim to have graduated from a university, yet you do not know what a breakout board is, or simple mathematical concepts, or that plants are living organisms. How could you graduate without knowing basic facts that most learn before they are 10 years old?

Furthermore, I have zero tolerance for people who ask the same questions over and over again even after receiving very clear answers from a large number of people, and who demand answers or constant "hints" until the people eventually give them the answers. That is not learning.

You will not be able to get a job if you don't change your outlook on learning, and your "learning" habits.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Then what is learning?
Learning
noun: the acquisition of knowledge or skills through experience, study, or by being taught.

Notice it does not say anything about asking for answers. A more accurate definition for learning would be:

Learning
noun: the acquisition of knowledge or skills through experience, study, AND by being taught.

Asking people to give you answers or hints until they eventually give you the answer is not learning. You need to APPLY what you know, develop personal experience, and study on your own. Constantly asking "how to do....." is not learning, that is asking for answers. APPLY what you KNOW instead of asking for answers or hints.

Got it?

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Anyway you never tell what you do?
I don't see what that has to do with anything, but to answer your question I have held jobs as a software developer, a lab technician at a university in Boston, a personal tutor, a sales associate for a large retail chain, and of course an electronics engineer primarily specializing in PCB design.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
I have held jobs as a software developer, a lab technician at a university in Boston, a personal tutor, a sales associate for a large retail chain, and of course an electronics engineer primarily specializing in PCB design.
Which type of software developer or in Electronics or market calculation?
I have listen many people do this.
Is this your university?
It is very nice place from look.
https://ssl.panoramio.com/photo/99072584
what is personal tutor?
do you teach student at home?
sales associate
Of which type product..
you must be doing handwork and time in USA.