What is it?

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Which type of software developer or in Electronics or market calculation?
I wrote web applications and utilities in Java primarily, though I used a wide variety of languages.

Is this your university?
It is very nice place from look.
https://ssl.panoramio.com/photo/99072584
No it is not, and I probably should not mention which one it was.

what is personal tutor?
do you teach student at home?
Not necessarily at home. During my time working at the school I had the opportunity to help several students who were struggling with their classes. The professors asked if I would be able to help some of them catch up to the class, so I took some time out of my day to help them learn the material. And I'll tell you, I never gave answers. I followed the philosophy: "Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll never be hungry". In other words, giving an answer may help you with one problem, but it won't last. If you are taught how to solve that type of problem, then you won't need to keep asking. Make sense?

sales associate
Of which type product.
Generally Electronics, though they had me all over the store (DIY, Automotive, Toys, Pantry, Housewares, Hardware, Layaway, and more).

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
"Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he'll never be hungry"
Actually i follow veg no non veg.

Generally Electronics, though they had me all over the store (DIY, Automotive, Toys, Pantry, Housewares, Hardware, Layaway, and more).
Great, so, you calculate the price / income i mean?

and which type of PCB how many layers?

still you follow so many job, how?

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Actually i follow veg no non veg.
You're missing the point. Haven't you ever heard of a metaphor or an analogy?

Great, so, you calculate the price / income i mean?
Sort of. I would stock shelves, offer assistance and recommendations to customers, as well as complete the transactions and a wide variety of other responsibilities.

and which type of PCB how many layers?
Any (realistic) number. I am currently working on a 6-layer board for work.

still you follow so many job, how?
No, the list I gave you were of jobs I had in the past. Right now I am working as a PCB designer and electronics engineer.

We're getting off-topic though. I still think you missed my entire point.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
“Give a man a fish, and he will be hungry again to-morrow; teach him to catch a fish, and he will be richer all his life.”

Ok, but if there is to much competition in work then?

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Nothing, i got it.

A metaphor is a figure of speech that identifies something as being the same as some unrelated thing for rhetorical effect,

Dodgydave

Joined Jun 22, 2012
Ok Rittesh, what qualifications did you get and from where,

we get the idea you dont seem to understand simple things possibly because of your language barrier,is English is not your main language but perhaps Hindi?

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Nothing, i got it.

A metaphor is a figure of speech that identifies something as being the same as some unrelated thing for rhetorical effect,
Exactly. I am saying that giving a man a fish is like giving him answers, and teaching him how to fish is like teaching him how to figure out the answers himself. Do you see now? I am comparing fish with answers (which are unrelated, but in this case they are similar).

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
Asking people to give you answers or hints until they eventually give you the answer is not learning.
It's also not working.

The kind of behavior we've seen here (constantly asking other people for the answers to problems, asking others to tell him how to solve problems and then not learning from what he's told, asking other people for information that he should be able to find for himself but doesn't bother trying, inability to work even simple, 6th-grade mathematical problems without extensive, step-by-step handholding) would absolutely NOT be tolerated in any kind of work environment I've ever seen. Any employer will see these habits as incompetence.