Forum Suggestion What happened to the location label under a member's avatar?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
What happened to the location label under a member's avatar? I know on the old forum, we would encourage people to turn it on so suggestions can be given for part sources and such. It was useful and interesting.

Can we get this back? Now you have ti click on a forum member's avatar to see their location.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Oh man! That is a LOT better! No stupid orange too.

Well last spring was spent recovering from a mild heart attack. And I usually drop out during the summer ever year. Better things to do outside. :)

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Oh man! That is a LOT better! No stupid orange too.
Man, did YOU miss out! :D

Well last spring was spent recovering from a mild heart attack. And I usually drop out during the summer ever year. Better things to do outside. :)
Sure hope you are doing much better. Seems a lot of us here have been dealing with a wide variety of health issues over the last six months or so.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Man, did YOU miss out! :D

Sure hope you are doing much better. Seems a lot of us here have been dealing with a wide variety of health issues over the last six months or so.

Yep feeling a lot better. Had 2 episodes of Afib within about 1 month of one another (June and July). But I think that has resolved itself.

RichardO

Joined May 4, 2013
WBahn: Put me on that list -- twice. :(

Yep feeling a lot better. Had 2 episodes of Afib within about 1 month of one another (June and July). But I think that has resolved itself.
spinnaker: Ouch! Glad that you are doing better.

RichardO

Joined May 4, 2013
List of health issues in the last six months to a year. For me it's been suspected kidney cancer, serious urinary tract infection, nearly fatal bleeding ulcer, and now possible skin cancer.
Yeow. No wonder we haven't been seeing you in Golden.

For me it was a melanoma on the wrist and a nearly blocked coronary artery that required a stent. Both seem to be "cured".

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
List of health issues in the last six months to a year. For me it's been suspected kidney cancer, serious urinary tract infection, nearly fatal bleeding ulcer, and now possible skin cancer.
Yikes. I hope everything turns out ok!