What does your workbench look like?

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
basically.
i cobbled together a 16f84a program to make colourbars at 800x600 SVGA resolution. actually, what's pictured there is my 1024x768 attempt which caused a skewed image.
Hey can I borrow the code if you don't mind..I would love to have a bar generator to check LCD's without a CPU

bribri

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Nice one, but why the different screws? Flat head and Phillips head...
You also noticed that. I think the forum need to know why:p
doh!
there is also a mixture of galvanized and stainless-steel hardware going on there :/
the bulkbins at my local shop were in serious disarray + i was in a big hurry.
in my defense, i DID at least employ a few organizational systems for sharing out the parts i had.

Hey can I borrow the code if you don't mind..I would love to have a bar generator to check LCD's without a CPU
sure. but only if you port it to the 16F628a chip and send it back!
hmmm, maybe this is something for the completed-projects section...

debe

Joined Sep 21, 2010
Which thing theres lots of things? If you mean the object in the midle of 2nd pic, Its a 24Nm Furuno marine radar, half hidden behind it is a 32Nm Koden radar. Both were given to me & ive now fixed them. Does any one else here repair small marine radars ?

Last edited:

bribri

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Which thing theres lots of things? If you mean the object in the midle of 2nd pic, Its a 24Nm Furuno marine radar, half hidden behind it is a 32Nm Koden radar. Both were given to me & ive now fixed them. Does any one else here repair small marine radars ?
yeah, the radars. nice : )

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Egad!! there are worse benches than I have.......!!!

he t0 what did you mean by tht? Never borrow thing???

U know that RGB generator is something I want since I lost my pattern.....and I want it really badly...and ya all know I am just a beginner in programming.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
We are not judgemantal in this forum. So if R!f@@ luv Nerdegutta. I guess it is OK. but keep a low profile. Do not say, post love poems to each other in the forum. Use the PM system.