What are the components required for a paper circuit with transmitting data to android mobile?

Harihara Krishnan

Joined Mar 3, 2017
Hi friends,

Basically I am a software developer and I am new to electronics. Consider that a paper have different touch points drawn with a graphite / pencil and I would like to transmit the touch points' codes / values to an android mobile application. And I have an android app which runs a thread with a timer. I need to match the exact time position in a thread and touch time on my paper circuit.

I need to know the basic components required to collect different code values of each touch point in my paper circuit and transmit the value to the android application instantly where my application can compare whether the user action is matched with the automated timer logic.

Kindly suggest your ideas. If anyone can provide some basic circuit examples I will be more grateful.​

Best regards,
Harihara Krishnan

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Welcome to AAC.
Do you mean transmit via a radio link or via USB or ...... ?
A radio link would not be a DIY project and would almost certainly be illegal (even in India!).

Harihara Krishnan

Joined Mar 3, 2017
Yes yes. I don't want to use radio link. you can refer this video
. I want to know how each graphic buttons drawn using a graphite generating different sounds. In my case, I don't want to play an audio. Instead I need to transmit that different codes of touches to my android application.