Was the Moon landing FAKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

theamber

Joined Jun 13, 2008
beenthere,

I might add that the Holocaust was one of the most documented events in human history. Anyone who does not believe it happened is self-delusional.

Ratch
Documented ??? hahahaahah ok 'movie man' you win, There is no friction in space. No need to use any fuel to enter the earth atmosphere. Man landed on the Moon. Holocaust happened and more recently Sadam had Nuclear moving facilities and the Iraq war was won on 5/1/2003 I bet you also believed that...hahahaha I did not.

theamber

Joined Jun 13, 2008
Yes, so why don't you refute my point about not being able to keep the fake secret for all this time?

Ratch
They could not, I think it was fake and so do many others.
Oh but I forgot you probalby want to see it in all the TV stations.

Ratch

Joined Mar 20, 2007
theamber,

Documented ??? hahahaahah ok 'movie man' you win, There is no friction in space. No need to use any fuel to enter the earth atmosphere. Man landed on the Moon. Holocaust happened and more recently Sadam had Nuclear moving facilities and the Iraq war was won on 5/1/2003 I bet you also believed that...hahahaha I did not.
Yep, self-delusional all right. And no answer to my point about how no one can keep a fake moon landing a secret for so long. No reputable person involved with the space program says it is a fake. Only a small lunatic fringe think it did not happen. I think maybe your avatar should be answering these posts.

Ratch

theamber

Joined Jun 13, 2008
theamber,

Yep, self-delusional all right. And no answer to my point about how no one can keep a fake moon landing a secret for so long. No reputable person involved with the space program says it is a fake. Only a small lunatic fringe think it did not happen. I think maybe your avatar should be answering these posts.

Ratch
you see how I think ahead of you. I answered your question before you asked.;)

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
you see how I think ahead of you. I answered your question before you asked.;)
*** comment deleted ***. I don't have time for the likes of you. Congratulations for having the distinction of being the first and only member to be put on my Ignore List. I would be honored if you added me to yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
*** comment deleted ***. I don't have time for the likes of you. Congratulations for having the distinction of being the first and only member to be put on my Ignore List. I would be honored if you added me to yours.
How about if I just said, "In my opinion, you are --- ------- ---- -- ---- -----"? I suppose that would also be unacceptable.:)
Oh well, I got my point across anyway.

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
The movies showing "manned moon landings" were filmed near Sudbury Ontario Canada because the ground there looks like on the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.