want pic project

boby4u

Joined Jun 1, 2007
I had started learning pic microcontroller a year ago and have leared to do some projects.Now I am looking for some different projects I googled the web but found only some ordinarily projects. where can I find a uniqe one.
thanks.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I think the only way to find a unique one is to design it yourself. You should give yourself a chance to see what you can accomplish.

lightingman

Joined Apr 19, 2007
Hi...The good thing about PIC's and projects in general are being proud of your work at the end of it......It feels even better if it is all your own work.....Now think of a task that you would like to do, think of the best way you can of doing it, think about it more, make some notes and diagrams, look for the devices that will do the job........ then sit down and design it and try to see it out to the end...... Best wishes and good luck.....Daniel.

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
Some have thrown out ideas of their design and the time they had to do the work. Members have provided feedback on how ambitious the project was, some potential pitfalls, and their feelings concerning the time constraints.

Don't let the instructions to design it yourself hinder you from posting.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
And the OP still has the option of continuing his search for a unique project. Maybe it will be enough to modify an existing design. I just don't know an easy way to satisfy his need for a unique project.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
If you are interested in robotics there are a variety of different directions you could explore. Robots don't necessarily need to roam. Headbots are an example of robots that react to their environment using sensors to measure things like temperature, light, distance, sound, and pressure.

hgmjr

i always wanted recreate the ipic web server with a mini-sd card slot. and make it so that it can plug directly into a router instead of having to go through a serial port. the only reason i havent done it yet is because i have absolutelynno idea what im doing

i always wanted recreate the ipic web server with a mini-sd card slot. and make it so that it can plug directly into a router instead of having to go through a serial port. the only reason i havent done it yet is because i have absolutelynno idea what im doing
Perhaps start with flashing an LED. Learn the basics or you'll never be able to do a more advanced project like a PPP or TCP/IP stack.