Walking Dead fans?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
When that walker jumped out of the truck at Glen, I almost thought you were some kind of fortune teller! :)

Leadership has to be a really tough thing in that environment. I could see where someone would go nuts but I have the feeling the gov was never a nice guy.

Yeah I have a feeling the brothers will come back and save the day too. Something about Merl that you got to like even though he is a major jackass.

I'd like to see more flashbacks. Maybe how things were in Glen's life right before it started.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
In other AMC news! Breaking Bad thier best series was scheduled for its last season last year. But then they broke the series into 2 x 6 part seasons. Part 2 of the last season was supposed to be in July. But last month they just resigned everyone to another 16 shows. I sure hope they run this years BB at a full 10 episodes or even 16 and finish it off. I hate that 6 shows a year crap, can't even get into the grove. 10 and 12 are good for a cable season. On TWD If the show continues I also see friction forming between Carl, Rick, and the young blond hottie!. Shes got the hots for Rick, but Carls gonna be 16 soon and more her age. I can see that as a big plot. And hell Carls a lil bad ass! Packing a 9 and knows when to use it!