Any Walking Dead fans?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Any Walking Dead fans out there? I guess only our U.S. friends will know the show. For those that get American TV a few years later I suggest you check this one out.

I am hooked. And I am pissed that Dale got knocked off. He was one of may favorite characters. :(

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Great show, it was dales time to go. Now with him gone I think your gonna see the crossbow redneck step up more and hook up with (Caroline?)I think they will knock off (Sorry not good with names on these things) But his ex partner when he was a cop that ran off with his wife. I think we'll see his demise before the end of the season and a small group of new players come in before it goes to break.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
I dunno I got bored after a few episodes of the walking dead.
It was intriguing at first but I dunno...Something turned me off.

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
I'm a fan, but they need to pick it up
in the average show, there will be like 1 zombie :p
it's becoming too much of a soap opera and not enough action

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I'm surprised our non US friends see this show. I guess the days of airing US shows two years after their original airing to other countries are long over.

I'd like to see more flashbacks. I want to see one right when they first started noticing something was wrong. Maybe an errant zombie or two wandering down the street, maybe at first being dismissed as a drug addict or something after only a cursory look.

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I'm a fan, but they need to pick it up
in the average show, there will be like 1 zombie :p
it's becoming too much of a soap opera and not enough action
Hey come on last weeks episode was chocked full of zombies. More than you can shake a stick at, Though I admit most episodes aren't very zombieriffic.

magnet18

Joined Dec 22, 2010
Hey come on last weeks episode was chocked full of zombies. More than you can shake a stick at, Though I admit most episodes aren't very zombieriffic.
yes, but this weeks had literally one. single. zombie.

the show was better when they were in the city

I haven't given up on it though :)

I'm surprised our non US friends see this show. I guess the days of airing US shows two years after their original airing to other countries are long over.
My guess is that those days disappeared with the invention of high speed internet ;)

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
You can only play the zombie card soo long before it just becomes a really long 28 days later, or 28 weeks later. They need to set up a story and get you to care about the characters. Thats kinda hard when every 3 minutes their putting a ice pick through someones head or having a zombie barrel shoot. So there will need to be plot lines in the show that has more to do wiht an end of the world scenerio then just zombie zombie zombies!

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
y

My guess is that those days disappeared with the invention of high speed internet ;)
Is it avalible on the web? I am considering dropping my DTV but don't want to give up the Dead. :)

I think we should try and come up with a name for a group of zombies.

I came up with a zone of zombies.

Or a wake of walkers.

Any other ideas?

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
quote spinnaker - "I think we should try and come up with a name for a group of zombies"

<snip>

Last edited by a moderator: