vibrating wire transducer for load measurment

SIR,
i have recover my password ,
but i want to deactivate that previous one,
i search for it but i dont get that how to do that .
plz tell me how it will be ppossible

@ eric sir
i have downloaded ltspice..and i am working on it
but sir can u plz tell me that how to add specific ic in the circuit...
that ad 623 and lm399 i want to add.

eric sir i have designed a simple touch switch
i have attached img file,plz find the attachments.
the ckt is not that much of big,but my problem is suger cube type of 24 volt relay(its size).
i want to replace it by equivalent component functioning the same because i want to give a single pulse of 24 volt to microcontroller,when i touched the metal plate .
to do so is because this designed ckt is much bigger to fit in lift button because of the relay.
i was thinking of optocoupler ic.....or if know any 24 volt relay ic functioning the same plz tell me.

Attachments

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi nick,
Can you please confirm that this Lift controller is NOT being used on a actual working Lift and that it will NOT be used by others and is ONLY a college demonstration bench project.??
Eric

eric sir i am not going to implement these ideas are projects without confirmation of higher level technical department .
so firstly i will practically see my ideas,whether they will work or not,and then will decide with considering the all safety related issues
so i am jst devoloping my ideas .

so u can consider them as college level ,,because these ideas will only implement after the confirmation

i think u clear the things sir ,,right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
i want to give a single pulse of 24 volt to microcontroller
That will probably kill the MCU. Input pulses above the supply voltage of the MCU will damage it unless the input current is severely limited.

@eric sir ,
sir the circuit what you have design for load cell signal conditioning ,,,in that u have mentioned wrong pin number,
the o/p is taken at pin number 6,
upload_2014-10-16_16-51-17.png
i am confuse about it..
Regards,
Nikhil

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
Many thanks for seeing that.:oops:
Thats from a LTSpice model, I will correct the model and repost, later.

Your touch switch need extra components in order to make is work, resistors on the Base input and a diode across the relay coil.

Why dont you use a simple mechanical tactile switch instead of the touch plate.?
E

thank you sir,
but i want to make touch switch for elevator ,which will be some what innovative and intresting,
and surely, i will add diode across relay,
and sir plz do tell me is there any equivalent smallest or micro relay" component for relay,i have used suger cube relay,
and sir ,i have some problem in load cell ckt,these are given bellow
1)i want to apply milli volt to that ad623 for testing purpose,so how can i get variable millivolt signal
2)and in the same circuit ,which relay u have used ,what is that "relay 470"

in the touch switch circuit
i dont think to add resistor to the base input,because i am giving charge there by means of finger so it is minor ..right?

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
The problem with using a touch pad is that you have a wide possible range of input voltages, any person carrying a high electrostatic charge could blow the base/emitter on the transistor, when touching the pad, if there is no limiting resistor.

Attached a correct AD623 layout, the original model was wrong, its been corrected.

Attachments

hi eric sir..
plz tell me how do i give 20 mv to the input terminal of ad623
i have generated 20 mv source by means of resistor network,
there is inverting and non inverting terminal for the ad623 ..
i.e.pin2 =inverting
pin3=noninverting
what i am trying that pin no 2 i have ground and pin 3 i m giving 20 mv to test the circuit....is it the right configuration sir..
plz tell me

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
what i am trying that pin no 2 i have ground and pin 3 i m giving 20 mv to test the circuit....is it the right configuration sir..
plz tell me
hi
The AD623 requires an input of approx 2.50V on each input, that would make the Common Mode voltage 2.50V.
You then make the +Inp to the AD623 20mV higher than the -Inp.

A quick way to do this is to have a 47K resistor in series with a 500R pot and then another 47K resistor in series, so thats 47k > pot > 47K.

Connect one 47k to +V and the other 47K to 0V,,, connect the Top connection of the pot to +Inp and the Lower connection of the pot to -Inp.
Link the bottom of the pot to the pot wiper.

If you dont follow that, ask I will post a diagram.

E.

EDIT:
This circuit will do, if you dont have 47K and 500R pot, calc other suitable values.

Attachments

Last edited:
is it right?

when i give 20 mv by means of what u have suggested..there i get the 4.02 volt o/p at the o/p pin no=6

and sir i/p to the both the ic i am giving 9 volt dc..
is it right sir?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

AGAIN, there is an edit button if you want to add information.
There is no need to have three posts within a couple of minutes, so I merged them AGAIN.

Bertus