VAWT Under Construction. Light wind test.

Solarpassive

Joined May 4, 2018
Let's just make sure those viewing this thread are understanding.
The government and corporations have been raping us for basically ever...
Tesla PROVED he could extract energy from the Earth's own magnetic field.
Tesla was ready to give electricity to everyone. Edison not only stole his technology and discredited him, Edison is in with all the same assholes who know that they cannot sell you energy when you can make it yourself.
Free energy is abundant, but they cannot sell it to you. So, EVERY single thing or way we search out or attempt to create will be ridiculed and destroyed one way or another.
Anyone aware of a Serle Generator? A Bessler wheel? Imagine a 3000 pound wheel that will not stop spinning. ever.(edit:except in space)
It's possible. I will prove it.

Last edited:

Solarpassive

Joined May 4, 2018
This is a machine which I designed and fabricated. Plastic envelope stuffer. Developed and built by myself and one other person.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
South?
"Great spirits have always encountered opposition from mediocre minds." - A. Einstein
Doubling down on a losing hand.:(

Once you go 'Free Energy'...
But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
Carl Sagan

Solarpassive

Joined May 4, 2018
lol. Thanks for the humor and not laughing me out of the forum. Or are you?
Anyway, back to Earth -
Here is a short video of the generator. Showing that it makes voltage at very low rpm.
Would like to get a scope to see exactly what is coming out of it.
If the laws of physics are so right and complete, then someone please explain a magnet.
Oh, and here is another question: Why is there a zero magnetic zone near a magnet when everywhere else, even away from the magnet shows a field? Why would there be a zone where there is zero magnetism. Like it has been extracted.
There is a zone north and south of the magnet in the center of the toroid that surrounds it where your gauss meter will register zero.
Oh, and those "laws" of physics are the very same "laws" that keep us enslaved.

Last edited:

Externet

Joined Nov 29, 2005
"...Here is a short video of the generator. Showing that it makes voltage at very low rpm..."

This is not about volts. It is about Watts.

Persisting on this will leave you alone on the thread :
The government and corporations have been raping us for basically ever...
Tesla PROVED he could extract energy from the Earth's own magnetic field.
Tesla was ready to give electricity to everyone. Edison not only stole his technology and discredited him, Edison is in with all the same assholes who know that they cannot sell you energy when you can make it yourself.
Free energy is abundant, but they cannot sell it to you. So, EVERY single thing or way we search out or attempt to create will be ridiculed and destroyed one way or another.
Anyone aware of a Serle Generator? A Bessler wheel? Imagine a 3000 pound wheel that will not stop spinning. ever.(edit:except in space)
It's possible. I will prove it.

Last edited:

Solarpassive

Joined May 4, 2018
Right, watts, converting wind energy to electrical energy.
Volts times current...
Something like this is not out of the question.

Solarpassive

Joined May 4, 2018
Actually, laugh all you want.
How much proof do you need?
Been studying this stuff since '79 or something.
"One has to rationalized contradictions and ignore certain un-certainties, to believe modern theory." What does that even mean? Modern theory is a mess with a bunch of holes in it anyway.
"We need a Check Up from the Neck Up." Trying to help you with that.
Oh, BRF-549 and nsaspook, how many windmills have you built?
Lemme help you out here. The answer is 'none', but you can sit there and talk shit. ;)

Last edited:

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Actually, laugh all you want.
How much proof do you need?
Been studying this stuff since '79 or something.
"One has to rationalized contradictions and ignore certain un-certainties, to believe modern theory." What does that even mean? Modern theory is a mess with a bunch of holes in it anyway.
"We need a Check Up from the Neck Up." Trying to help you with that.
Thanks for the morning laughs. The proof is in the pudding and the bowl is empty. None of that 'Free Energy' crap works and most of us learned that before puberty. It is amusing to see the technical tricks and slight-of-hand some use when finding suckers to promote this nonsense.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Oh, BRF-549 and nsaspook, how many windmills have you built?
I feel left out! I've actually built small windmills. I hand wound my coils, with a novel design even (which I considered patenting). It didn't take long to realize that "small" wind just isn't practical.

There are huge economies of scale with wind power. One simple reason is that the swept area increase with the square of the diameter, but there are reasons as well. Combine all that with the fact that wind speed averages much higher far above the ground and you see why commercial windmills are enormous and stand on tall towers. They have to, to have any chance of competing. They'd make them even bigger and taller if they could solve the logistic problems of shipping enormous blades.

Tinker all you want - we'll help you as much as we can. No one here will give you a hard time about playing around and learning the fundamentals. Where you WILL face blowback is when you challenge well-established science without the benefit of extraordinary data to back up your challenge. Conspiracy theories are not data.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
You should hook up with the guy from OZ that was going to use a helical magnet array to change the way electrical power is generated by changing the spin in his copper coils. He was just here a few weeks ago.

You got me!! I thought this was a serious wind power thread till a few posts back.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
I think windmills should be outlawed.....until they come up with a system of wind rights. It's like a river. Look at the history of irrigation and water rights....especially out west.

A windmill affects the downwind climate with delay. It's the earth's cooling system. They have a much more disruptive potential than rising CO2. It could take decades before we realize it.

There should have been more air current studies. Playing with something they don't understand.

And of course any disruptive effects will be blamed on CO2.

Solarpassive

Joined May 4, 2018
Okay then.
So, I am the crazy guy. I can live with that.
I still would like to see just how much power that thing can convert from wind to electric.
Did a measurement, from one side to the other is 24 inches and the blades are 21 inches tall.
The disks are 1 inch thick cheapo laminated stuff.
All of the stuff except the frame, wheel bearing and that little generator thing i bought for 11 dollars came out of the dump pile.
Just guessed at the ratio. Because I made a bunch of little ones.
Living on the side of a hill, a 20 mph gust is very common.
There will be nights where the wind will howl so hard that it seems like the siding would just rip off.
Few days ago, the wind was whipping and the turbine was going so fast, it was vibrating...
Surprised how true it spins.
Anyway, I admit that I have lost my mind.
There was a tragedy just a couple years back where I found my little brother passed away on the floor in my bedroom after hanging out and sailing the day before. So, when i put a parabolic dish in the top of a tree and start burning holes in stuff, it shouldn't be much of a surprise. (jk)

ebeowulf17

Joined Aug 12, 2014
I'll be studiously avoiding the free energy and magnet discussions, but the windmill project is interesting. A scope would definitely be helpful for seeing what's happening.

Given that you're working on a fairly small scale, you may want to look at "ideal diode" or "active rectifier" circuits which will allow you to convert your AC generator voltage to DC with minimal losses. If you don't want that much complication, at the very least shop for appropriately sized Schottky diodes with the lowest Vf you can get. Otherwise I'm afraid rectifier losses will eat up a good chunk of your available power.

Take my thoughts with a grain of salt - this is all theoretical for me, and I don't have experience to back it up. It sounds like @wayneh has been hands on with this stuff and can give better informed advice.

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
I still would like to see just how much power that thing can convert from wind to electric.
Did a measurement, from one side to the other is 24 inches and the blades are 21 inches tall.
The disks are 1 inch thick cheapo laminated stuff.
You do know that you don't need to make it, the turbine, weigh that much don't you? Making the "sails" from nylon/poly kite material and the frame from aluminum tube will cut down a lot on weight, and allow a smaller wind to generate more. And have a lower stress overall on the system.