Hello
!
I'd like to plot the curves of voltage and current dependent on time for the circuit with coil and capacitor. However, I've got some difficulties with applying physical method, i.e. substituting coil and capacitor for the proper short circuit / open circuit / voltage source / current source.
The exercise is as follows: Draw all possible waveforms of
a) a current i(t) and voltage u(t) in the second-order circuit shown in Fig. 1
b) a current i(t) in the third-order circuit shown in Fig. 2
c) a current i(t) in the fourth-order circuit shown in Fig. 3
I begin with (a), the figure contains source e_g(t) with R_g, there are also Rd, R, R, C, L, R_L. It is shown here: http://i34.tinypic.com/ivic5x.jpg
My attempt to solving this problem is here: http://i37.tinypic.com/j9xc1e.jpg
(And the other exercises from this set are here: http://i38.tinypic.com/n3rjbo.jpg).
Can you help me to solve it, please?
Greetings
!
I'd like to plot the curves of voltage and current dependent on time for the circuit with coil and capacitor. However, I've got some difficulties with applying physical method, i.e. substituting coil and capacitor for the proper short circuit / open circuit / voltage source / current source.
The exercise is as follows: Draw all possible waveforms of
a) a current i(t) and voltage u(t) in the second-order circuit shown in Fig. 1
b) a current i(t) in the third-order circuit shown in Fig. 2
c) a current i(t) in the fourth-order circuit shown in Fig. 3
I begin with (a), the figure contains source e_g(t) with R_g, there are also Rd, R, R, C, L, R_L. It is shown here: http://i34.tinypic.com/ivic5x.jpg
My attempt to solving this problem is here: http://i37.tinypic.com/j9xc1e.jpg
(And the other exercises from this set are here: http://i38.tinypic.com/n3rjbo.jpg).
Can you help me to solve it, please?
Greetings