Using The Analog Inputs on a SIM7600CE-T Module

GettinBetter

Joined Jun 22, 2018
Oh, dear That shouldn't have got posted. It wasn't finished, I got sidetracked searching...

Anyways, I wanted to use the analog inputs for the above module, and I can't seem to find much on it.
Any thoughts?

Regards
GB

GettinBetter

Joined Jun 22, 2018
Sorry for the late reply, too many irons in the fire, and real life gets in the way.

Had a look, twice now, and can't see any reference to the analog inputs. I have to use a controller (ESP wroom32) anyway so will use that to read my temp amp, and leave the SIM to do it's job of tx/rx.

Appreciate your reply.
Regards
GB

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Sorry for the late reply, too many irons in the fire, and real life gets in the way.

Had a look, twice now, and can't see any reference to the analog inputs. I have to use a controller (ESP wroom32) anyway so will use that to read my temp amp, and leave the SIM to do it's job of tx/rx.

Appreciate your reply.
Regards
GB
The module itself doesn't have analog inputs and the application note names 3 codecs that are variously supported. The codecs connect to the PCM interface on the module itself. If you are using the bare module you will need to add a supported codec. If you are using a development board they will have done that for you.