Use of the tcl parameter for inductance change

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Out of curiosity I was trying to see how LTspice models inductance changes with temperature. According to the LTspice Help, inductors can have a temperature coefficient of inductance, specified by parameter tcl or Tcl.
tcl-help.jpg

However, on running a simple sim (below, using either parameter), LTS complains that neither parameter is recognised ! Also, the error message uses lower case for both parameters, so how would LTS (which is generally case-insensitive) distinguish the two parameters, even if it recognised them?

tcl-use.jpg

Am I missing something, or is this a bug?

eetech00

Joined Jun 8, 2013
Out of curiosity I was trying to see how LTspice models inductance changes with temperature. According to the LTspice Help, inductors can have a temperature coefficient of inductance, specified by parameter tcl or Tcl.
View attachment 258060

However, on running a simple sim (below, using either parameter), LTS complains that neither parameter is recognised ! Also, the error message uses lower case for both parameters, so how would LTS (which is generally case-insensitive) distinguish the two parameters, even if it recognised them?

View attachment 258059

Am I missing something, or is this a bug?
Hi
TCL should be TC1